• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Toronto Blue Jays

Re: Papelbon. They probably have to eat a bit of salary to make a trade work, or they take Ricky Romero's contract.

This is actually really sneaky.

If Santana can still get ML batters out, i'd give him the 5 spot.

Put Norris in AAA and Sanchez in the pen, monitoring their innings.

Then when Johan's elbow explodes you call up Norris, or put Sanchez in the rotation and don't have to worry about an inning count to end the season.

If he doesn't make the team i hope he's willing to go to Buffalo. Pretty damn good depth.

No word if Santana requires Thole to be his personal catcher though.

It would also be a coup if Santana did agree to go to Buffalo, he'd be a nice emergency arm down there if he didn't make it.

You missed the "2012" part of that. He's now 36, 2 full seasons removed from being #5 starter quality...That's not fine.

Like, he's on a tryout...if he looks good in spring, give him the gig until he gives you a reason to take it away from him or blows out his elbow?

Why are you so angry about this....and on Clarkson giveaway day.

Smile, ****er.

D Rose is expected to return to the Bulls in 4 weeks after having his meniscus repaired this week. How is it that Mr Saunders is expected to miss 4-6 months with his meniscus?

Arden Zwelling
Jose Bautista: "We have some guys in here now that are an uptick or two more competitive than some guys who were here in the past" #BlueJays

1392934958340_zps84d2e850.jpg

D Rose is expected to return to the Bulls in 4 weeks after having his meniscus repaired this week. How is it that Mr Saunders is expected to miss 4-6 months with his meniscus?
Drose missed 4 months with a torn meniscus last season.

Not all injuries are the same severity

Back