• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Toronto Blue Jays

New names starting to emerge. Teams should wait until the deadline. Happ is a nice piece, but he should't be the best guy available. I mean he's fine.... but let's get serious. He's Happ....

For the right team he could be the Verlander difference , he is really good with the right supporting cast

I have no earthly idea how a teams roster makes their SP better, unless were talking about all world D, but i dont think that's what you're doing.

I have no earthly idea how a teams roster makes their SP better, unless were talking about all world D, but i dont think that's what you're doing.

Give him run support or a team that can come back and score huge in any inning .

You put Happ on the Yanks in place of Gray they are a better team and probably 4-5 wins ahead this year

Having a stacked offensive powerhouse roster is a major advantage for good pitchers.

When Happ was traded to Pittsburgh on deadline day in 2015, he ended the season with 63IP in 11 starts, 13BB, 69K a 1.85ERA and 2.19FIP.

Since then, he's put together the three best seasons of his career.

So, I'd say this is a guy that has the potential to be a difference maker on a contender.

Happ has struggled the last few starts and of course that's all some people can see.

Give him run support or a team that can come back and score huge in any inning .

You put Happ on the Yanks in place of Gray they are a better team and probably 4-5 wins ahead this year

Having a stacked offensive powerhouse roster is a major advantage for good pitchers.

but you can say that for every available SP out there, that elite offence isn't exclusive to Happ, nor does it change his skillset as a SP. All it does for him is gives him better chances for W, which are a stupid stat to care about.

Give him the Yanks or Red Sox lineup he is fooken gold on that roster

Verlander was 10-8 in Detroit then goes 5-0 and ripped it up in the playoffs when he played for a stud lineup

Your nuts if he cant be a huge difference maker on superior team

You're or you are.

Last edited:
When Happ was traded to Pittsburgh on deadline day in 2015, he ended the season with 63IP in 11 starts, 13BB, 69K a 1.85ERA and 2.19FIP.

Since then, he's put together the three best seasons of his career.

So, I'd say this is a guy that has the potential to be a difference maker on a contender.

Happ has struggled the last few starts and of course that's all some people can see.

This isn't the argument.

GEEMAN is implying that Happ himself gets better playing on a better team, which is pretty much going full retard. Happ (like every other SP) will be just as good on his new team as he is for the Jays. He might just get more wins.

Happ hasn't had an issue with run support all season long anyway. The Jays have supported him nicely since 2016.

You are

Contractions are for the lazy. If you're going to be a grammar nazi, at least be on those "standing on the walls of auschwitz" nazis and not one of those shitty, half assed nazis who were half way to Argentina by 1943.
+1
so lazy :p

+1
so lazy :p

Inception bro. A joke within a joke within a joke.

giphy.gif

Back