• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Toronto Blue Jays

I don't want to be negative...but this is the team we watched back into the playoffs in September, and they were ****ing frustrating to watch. I thought they had flipped the switch and broken out of it in the Texas series, but here we are a week later, back to the shitty Jays again.

I don't want to be negative...but this is the team we watched back into the playoffs in September, and they were ****ing frustrating to watch. I thought they had flipped the switch and broken out of it in the Texas series, but here we are a week later, back to the shitty Jays again.

You aren't wrong.

well we were going to have to beat their good RP at some point if we wanted to win the series. might as well be now.

Yep. Texas series was a dead cat bounce. This team looks better on paper.

Back