• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Toronto Blue Jays

Just looked at Joey's numbers this year and definitely a down year for him thus far, still feel someone will pay him big time. I personally would rather spend on EE

How about you crawl back into the hole you came from?

fo·rum
ˈfôrəm noun
1.a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged

Don't have anything to add to the topic? Take a hike.

no

giphy.gif

Lefties hitting .147 off of him this year.

Could be a valuable BP arm if the price is right. Putting up nice numbers this year, even in that ballpark.

Not sure we would be able to match other offers but this would be a nice grab for the rotation if Sanchez is headed for the pen

BNightengale

The #Mariners are drawing strong interest on Taijuan Walker. He'll throw bullpen session Fri at Wrigley Field in front of intrigued scouts.

I doubt we have the assets to get him, or if we do, just barely. Seattle has no reason to move Walker, unless they know something

And frankly if we are unloading the system to get a SP, i'd want him to be a sure thing better than our worst option.

Well, they get Rea who still looks like a decent futures piece too, but also sounds like it might be more than just Naylor going as well.

Naylor, Castillo and Cosart for Rea and Cashner

This isn't quite Shelby Miller D'Back stupid, but it's close.

Miami literally paid their top 2 prospects for this "haul"

jonnorosi

Sources who have spoken with #Nats believe they would trade Lucas Giolito to #Yankees for Andrew Miller, straight up.

Jim Bowden @JimBowden_ESPN
John Gibbons told us “Rich Hill” name has been one of the starters they are pursuing but they’re also “in” o every starting pitcher XM 89

Something about a 36 year old thats been perennially injured having a good year that scares me. Consider he's also hurt at the moment for the 2nd time this year. I hope if we are in on him its on the super cheap.

Something about a 36 year old thats been perennially injured having a good year that scares me. Consider he's also hurt at the moment for the 2nd time this year. I hope if we are in on him its on the super cheap.

Considering what Cashner, a worse rental just fetched, i'm petrified.

Gio never has had the performance to back up his rep.

KATOH (which is entirely based on stats) has him as the 74th best prospect. Now, it's never a system you should rely on entirely, but yeah, he's never truly dominated at levels. Of course, command has been his biggest troubles so far, and scouts can often see something in a player which can show whether that will go away or not. I mean, right now Kershaw has historically insane walk rates, but his first 2 years in the bigs he was at 4.5 walks per 9.

Back