• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Toronto Blue Jays

I'd like to think they use the roster spot for Jason Leblebijian, to you know, maybe suck less at 2B, but i assume we'll be seeing Cesar Ramos or some such 8th RP

Texas fans should know enough not to boo Bautista.

Who knew that the Jays could hit with the bases loaded. It was a strange, but good, feeling to see them hit in some runs with the bases loaded.

Last edited:
Yeah, he is not fooling anyone anymore. Seems to have hit the wall.

The crazy thing is that his numbers are actually better than the last few years. His K rate is up, his BB rate is down. Somehow he's given up a .336 BABIP when his career rate is .260. If he got his BABIP down to his career mark, he'd probably be in Cy Young contention.

thank the lord. that would have been a godawful loss.

huge shout out to the bullpen, especially loup.

Loup and (this year) Grille. Two relief pitchers who you don't always want to see with the game on the line. They both are a big part of this win.

I'm a little worried about Tulo. He's one of my favorite Jays and he has a good excuse because of the injury - but his hard contact and line drive rates are down. Hopefully he can get it together. He probably will.

Back