• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Toronto Blue Jays

Well Baltimore is up 5-0 in the 4th. Poop.

Im okay with that.

I've accepted that we're in the wild card, and while anything can happen in 1 game and there is no reason to ever feel comfortable i'd be alot cooler if Justin Verlander wasn't pitching against us. He is the only possible pitcher we can face that scares the shit out of me.

Im okay with that.

I've accepted that we're in the wild card, and while anything can happen in 1 game and there is no reason to ever feel comfortable i'd be alot cooler if Justin Verlander wasn't pitching against us. He is the only possible pitcher we can face that scares the shit out of me.

Good point.

According to ABC News, Fernandez was not the boat's owner and alcohol/drugs were most likely not a factor. The boat's owner had previously been cited for safety violations while boating.

Miami Marlins' Jose Fernandez, widely considered to be among the best pitchers in Major League Baseball, was killed when a boat that had apparently been speeding crashed into a jetty outside Miami Harbor, authorities said.

Fernandez was one of three males killed, authorities said. Two were found in the 32-foot boat and one in the water, the Miami-Dade County Sheriff Lorenzo Velos said at a press conference Sunday morning. None of the three were wearing life vests, Velos said.

The other victims appear to be friends of the pitcher and were not teammates, the sheriff said, adding that Fernandez was not the boat's owner and had not been driving it. He said the boat's owner has been stopped before for safety violations.

The sheriff said there was no obvious indication that alcohol or drugs were involved in the accident but that autopsies could help to determine that.

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/star-p...ed-boating-accident-reports/story?id=42340869

Back