• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Toronto Blue Jays

Yeah, I'd feel pretty confident about a rebound from Bruce next year. Depending on what the price is, might end up being a brilliant move by AA to bring him in.

Not that i am off him but his BABIP spike in 2013 may have masked some decline. BB, K, ISO, GB/FB going the wrong way for more than just one year

I'm still intrigued of the cost though.

Probably has more to do with turf than it has to do with Toronto. Though our recent suckiness doesn't help.

I don't get why they are wasting time not putting in grass. Get it done. F*ck the Argos.

Probably has more to do with turf than it has to do with Toronto. Though our recent suckiness doesn't help.

I don't get why they are wasting time not putting in grass. Get it done. F*ck the Argos.

Apparently it takes like 7 years to grow the grass. They can't move the timetable up at this point. Only 2-3 more years.

The skydome is pretty much only used for the jays... even the argos are being discussed to be moved elsewhere. Having the roof open more days in the spring and summer would allow the grass to get enough sunlight. Even if it didn't, having moveable plates of grass with soil and drainage would be easy. Rogers paid nothing for the building, they should put some money to get grass in.

Yea i'm not sure about the technology required to grow grass in the Skydome, but it should be done.

Are they done all the reno's they said they were going to do?

Jeez. Some articles were touting him as a possible 100M player. Probably a bargain at just over 10 / year considering how well the Cubans have done so far.

Back