• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

First episode of Walking Dead season 5... WOW.

Episode 2? Not so much. You can see the lead up is pretty good though.

I loved episode 2, especially the ending. But creepy preachers are always good fodder, too.

and I'mmuch, much more comfortable with Robin being a girl. that relationship makes much better sense this way, and batgirl was always a copout.

Sounds like female, red-headed Robin will be in Batman vs Superman.

My favourite easter egg in Dark Knight Returns is that Carrie Kelley's Robin outfit, is a Dick Grayson Halloween costume that she'd bought.

dark_knight_returns_robin.jpg

Last edited:
I use PIA as well, I bought it for one year (cheaper than monthly)

I run it through my main computer, but I don't know how to make it run through the router to watch US netflix. So I usually use HOLA extension on Firefox (easily gets UK US and anywhere in the world netflix) I then attach my computer (its nearby) with an HDMI cable to get those. If not I just get canadian Netflix through PS3

Is it much better than Canadian?

It's not even so much about it being better (although it is).....it's about expanding the amount of films you have access to.

Using PIA to access Netflix Canada, US, UK, Germany, etc.....significantly increases the library of films/television shows you can get your hands on.

I have not bothered with american netflix in a long time...did not appear with it.

Is it much better than Canadian?

I've never compared side by side but it appears to be far better. One time our Unblock Us didn't kick in for a few minutes for some reason and it reverted to Canadian Netflix and like almost all the shows we watch on there were not available. It was not pretty.

you know who they've pegged for the role right??

456772064.jpg

I hadnt heard that.

Looks like pretty great casting tho, she's old enough to eliminate some of the creepiness.....while also being diminuative enough to capture the essence of the character from the source material.

Is this official? Or rumoured?

There were reports of people seeing her on set with red hair and she tweeted a picture of her getting her hair dyed red and the caption: "Drastic times call for drastic measures." Could be nothing...

Back