• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

BTW, I was very excited about Norm Macdonald's new show on Netflix and am now worried it might not air (Comes out on Friday, called "Norm has a show"). He made comments about Roseanne and Louis CK and in trying to backtrack said you've have to have Down Syndrome to not feel for their victims. Now parents of children with Down Syndrome, in addition to those about Roseane and Louis comments want his show removed. LOL. He needs to stop doing interviews.

Norm always makes me laugh. He does say stupid stuff though. I still can't get over him announcing on the View he was done with Canada because they did not join in the Iraq war in 2003.

Mandy is a thing of beauty. My fav film of the year. Cage is fantastic. What a weird, original film. See this movie now!

I thought it was Meh.

Character development was crap but that has become the norm for everything produced by the Huayi Brothers. Mile 22 was the same.

It wasn't terrible mind you, just meh IMHO.

I thought it was Meh.

Character development was crap but that has become the norm for everything produced by the Huayi Brothers. Mile 22 was the same.

It wasn't terrible mind you, just meh IMHO.

I mean i went in with epic low expectations, so we might in fact feel the same, Dad. Next time when it's your custody weekend we should see one together.

Yeah, I'll be surprised if he isn't really good as Joker.
Reading some of the reactions to the teaser and I think people going into this movie with the expectations of a Ledger type performance are going to be disappointed

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Yeah, you can't expect a Ledger type performance from anyone, ever. As long as he's not doing an impression of Ledger's Joker, I think he'll be really good. And I really doubt he's looking to do an impression.

Back