• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

Anyone surprised with the twist from GOT last night
You mean the twist in the end where Cresei was locked up?

A bit surprised but to call that a 'twist'? It's nothing compared to the twists in previous seasons ... I'm still waiting for some major action in the last 3 Episodes. Though gotta say, Ep7 wasn't bad.

This season has been pretty slow all in all.

If you want the opposite of Broadchurch, the American remake which stars the same British actor, with the same story only told shittier.

Gracepoint is for you.

Season 2 of Broadchurch is a worse basterdization of the original 8 episode series, than even Gracepoint was.

As a standalone 6 hour miniseries tho, as it was originally intended....the original is brilliant.

You mean the twist in the end where Cresei was locked up?

A bit surprised but to call that a 'twist'? It's nothing compared to the twists in previous seasons ... I'm still waiting for some major action in the last 3 Episodes. Though gotta say, Ep7 wasn't bad.

This season has been pretty slow all in all.

I was referring to the Cersei plot. Maybe twist was a bit much but it threw a new element into the story line.

Did Sansa know Jon was alive prior to Ramsay telling her about Jon becoming lord commander?

Did Sansa know Jon was alive prior to Ramsay telling her about Jon becoming lord commander?
Nope don't think so, so there's still hopes for her knowing her brother (half brother) was still alive ...

I hated Sansa in the beginning of GoT but she has been a very interesting character since season 2 ... she's one of those characters that grow up right in front of your eyes. Now she's got to a point she knows she has to save herself or else nobody will. When she was walking with Ramsy on top of the fortress wall she took something into her clothes ... not sure what that is but I think we'll find out soon enough.

I was referring to the Cersei plot. Maybe twist was a bit much but it threw a new element into the story line.

She didnt know if he was alive or not.

Nope don't think so, so there's still hopes for her knowing her brother (half brother) was still alive ...

I hated Sansa in the beginning of GoT but she has been a very interesting character since season 2 ... she's one of those characters that grow up right in front of your eyes. Now she's got to a point she knows she has to save herself or else nobody will. When she was walking with Ramsy on top of the fortress wall she took something into her clothes ... not sure what that is but I think we'll find out soon enough.

Yeah not sure what it was either, I thought it was a wine bottle opener (corkscrew) at first glance.

All over the internets there's leaked footage of the batmobile chasing the Joker car down Yonge from last night. So sounds like Batman will be making an appearance in the Suicide Squad film.

True detective is coming back, anyone watch the first season? Can't wait.

Loved the first season and I'm looking forward to the second season. The trailer looks good... but I'm a little skeptical. Definitely want to keep my expectations low.

Vince Vaughn, Rachel McAdams, Colin Farrell and Taylor Kitsch has the potential to be a phenominal or terrible casting.

There is no middle ground with the first 3, and as of yet nothing but terrible from Kitsch.

All over the internets there's leaked footage of the batmobile chasing the Joker car down Yonge from last night. So sounds like Batman will be making an appearance in the Suicide Squad film.

Well Batfleck was spotted in TO a few days ago so it hasn't been a secret.

Because they are filming right in the middle of Toronto they haven't been doing well with keeping things on set.

Well Batfleck was spotted in TO a few days ago so it hasn't been a secret.

Because they are filming right in the middle of Toronto they haven't been doing well with keeping things on set.

Yeah. It was on the news last night or this morning.

The rumours are that in the batman vs superman movie that there is a flashback in which the Joker kills Robin... which in turn caused batman to pull away and become the dark knight.

So they apparently are filming scenes for both movies here.... one to be used as a flashback in Batman V superman, and I think one that shows a glimpse of batman in Suicide Squad.

I imagine that they've already finished all the filming for Batman vs Superman, so I expect all the stuff they're filming now is for Suicide Squad. I read somewhere that the batman scenes would be for a smaller segment apart from the main story. I would imagine the small chase scene and others with Batman would be either setting up how the joker got captured, or just setting up back-story.

Back