• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

It's the Castle Rock universe, of which shawshank is a part.

but I'm iffy on it so far. still watching, though.

I guess it depends what your expectations were going in, mine were relatively low and i've been pleasantly surprised thus far

I'm 4 episodes in

I mean for the summer, which normally yields not much, it's pretty good

Anyone else watching Sharp Objects

I guess it depends what your expectations were going in, mine were relatively low and i've been pleasantly surprised thus far

I'm 4 episodes in

I mean for the summer, which normally yields not much, it's pretty good

Anyone else watching Sharp Objects

I’m watching sharp objects

Sharp objects is so fun. I don't have a clue where it is leading, having steered clear of spoilers. That mom is "mommie dearest" level despicable.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

So the walking dead, seasons 1-7 are on netflix now.

As someone who gave up on in at the end of season 4, is it worth it to jump back in?

there's some good stuff in there, but a lot of the same drudge.

but actually more interesting is what they've done with Fear the Walking Dead since they "rebooted" it.

apparently they're going to try a similar makeover with Walking Dead this year, given how well it worked with Fear.

there's some good stuff in there, but a lot of the same drudge.

but actually more interesting is what they've done with Fear the Walking Dead since they "rebooted" it.

apparently they're going to try a similar makeover with Walking Dead this year, given how well it worked with Fear.

Yeah, I just don't have the motivation to hunt down episodes of FTWD. I just figured since TWD was on netflix I could just pick it up again if they improved at all.

i probably gave up around the same time

nothing really happens and the characters became less and less interesting

I have loved the past 2 seasons of the Walking Dead. Negan is maybe the best villain not named Moriarty in TV history.

Back