• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

Kevin Spacey's career has also been cancelled.

I know a personal anecdote directly from a male source who worked on SNL and said Spacey tried to nail him when he hosted once.

I'm sure there are ton of other claims coming down the pike for him, if they care to go after him. In a way, he's lucky he's gay because I'd suspect a lot of the people he did this shit too are fully closeted and don't want to reveal their orientation to the world by coming forward.

A landing team member supposedly inconspicuous dry humping a statue did make me chuckle though.

I know a personal anecdote directly from a male source who worked on SNL and said Spacey tried to nail him when he hosted once.

I'm sure there are ton of other claims coming down the pike for him, if they care to go after him. In a way, he's lucky he's gay because I'd suspect a lot of the people he did this shit too are fully closeted and don't want to reveal their orientation to the world by coming forward.

my camera man buddy told us about spacey making a pass at him.

I always told him he shoulda sucked his way to the top.

Season 5 of House of Cards was shit.

When the shit in the real white house became crazier than the shit the writers were writing, it lost its appeal.

Well if there are any fans of British comedy I can recommend Toast of London on Netflix. It's kind of surreal like The Mighty Boosh. Seems stupid but becomes addictive.

[video=youtube;d4XEqQPhv7A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4XEqQPhv7A[/video]

Season 5 of House of Cards was shit.

When the shit in the real white house became crazier than the shit the writers were writing, it lost its appeal.

Yeah, I thought originally it was set up perfectly for a 4-season arc (would have worked well too since then you get 4x13 episodes, so like a real pack of cards). You take the first 3 seasons basically as-is, and then season 4 becomes the downfall, where everything crumbles around them. Would have made for a much more satisfying series and end.

How is it that Andy Dick has the most honest, logical reason for making passes at people on film sets?
What's weird about the Spacey thing is the year he won his first Oscar right as his fame was starting to hit, Rapp claims he was telling everyone at an Oscar party that night he was hit on at 14 by Spacey. Weird that did not come out at that time.

Last edited:
If you haven't watched Judah Friedlander "America is the greatest country in the United States" on Netflix I highly recommend it. The guy is too funny.

Back