• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

The new Mad Max trailer is awesome. Gives me hope as Road Warrior is one of my favourite movies.

[video=youtube;hEJnMQG9ev8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEJnMQG9ev8[/video]

This guy is going to be Killer Croc in Suicide Squad...

11102705_819365161445365_5906157230184253259_n.jpg

That mad max movie looks psychotic... in a good way. But how can you tell a narrative in that choas?? you can throw amazing action and special fx and creativity, but if there is no story you can lose it all

That mad max movie looks psychotic... in a good way. But how can you tell a narrative in that choas?? you can throw amazing action and special fx and creativity, but if there is no story you can lose it all
There wasn't much narrative in Road Warrior. Sometimes less is more.

in anticipation of the new Terminator film coming this summer, I watched Terminator and T2: Judgement Day (DC) last weekend. Considering it's age, the original film holds up fairly well - but T2 still blows me away. It really did set the standard for the modern "blockbuster".

Two of the best chase scenes ever filmed.

Arnie and Linda Hamilton at their absolute prime.

Most heart-breaking action movie death scene I've seen.

Amazing blend of practical stunts and SFX.

but **** edward furlong, man.

Got shomi for free as I upgraded my internet recently, and started watching Vikings on it ... it's a surprisingly good show! And more surprisingly, it's a Canadian-Irish co-production by the History channel. Never expected a good TV series to be produced by the History channel!!

Netflix released several of them today, including Taylor Schilling from Orange is the New Black.

They only popped up after 3-5 shows in a row. Well played Netflix, well played.

Back