• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

I would argue Lazenby's 1 film is the best Bond ever, or one of the top 3 at least.

Moore was a good fit with the material he had. And I did like a couple of his films. The stunt work in them was pretty crazy.

Yeah, I've always said On Her Majesty's Secret Service may be the best Bond movie. The action scene at the end goes on too long and Lazenby wasn't great (though not terrible either), but it's definitely underrated. Way better than A View to a Kill.

Fargo season two is the best season of television in a long ass time. It's a sin this show doesn't get the type of hype that Mad Men, True Detective & Breaking Bad did, cause it's every bit as good if not better.

I can't believe season two has lived up to the quality of season one, by might actually be surpassing it. This weeks episode was insanely well done.

Mentioned this before but any time i need a good show i see what you recommend. So far only few episodes into Fargo and i agree it's just as good if not better than Breaking Bad(True Detective i liked season one but never saw 2).

Anyone else watching Jessica Jones? I'm about 6 episodes in. It's been well reviewed but it's not quite doing it for me the way Daredevil did.

I know these series aren't about the action, but the action sequences are pretty terrible. Also there's not a strong sense of being part of a greater marvel universe which I normally enjoy.

The acting is very good, and I like the overall tone, but the plot seems pretty straight forward with one baddie.

Maybe my expectations were too, and there's still time for it to grow on me.

Comicbook is exponentially better.....one of my all-time favorites....

alias.jpg

Seeing as how the debate has gone back and forth in the book world for years it is actually pretty shocking (well until he was spotted in character on set in the summer).

Now who his parents are will be the least suprising reveal in history.

The Stannis death seemed more likely to be alive (but apparently he is actually dead).

Back