• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

Hey montana. **** you.

Utopia-Jetset-500-T.jpg

Haven't watched this yet, but it's apparently terrific.

Only one (maybe two) episodes out so far...

[video=youtube;r_xvw-_YJSo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_xvw-_YJSo[/video]

Saw the gayest film yesterday, "Stranger by The Lake". A French thriller on Netflix. Total sausage fest,. Be warned. It's actually one of the more acclaimed films of 2014'. The screen being filmed with penises didn't bother me too much. I just wasn't a big fan of the movie. And a lot of times European films are my favs. It got me hooked early, but lost my interest halfway in.

just saw this, and I saw the suicide only.

hope it wasn't auto erotic asphyxiation or whatever you call it. Holy crap.

There are times that Robin Williams was ridiculous, but man that was a mind that was constantly firing and there were some gems in there.

I cannot believe this. One of my favorite actors of all time. He was always so open about his demons and his attempts to get it under control. Just cannot believe this.

I cannot believe this. One of my favorite actors of all time. He was always so open about his demons and his attempts to get it under control. Just cannot believe this.

Yeah these are the ones that disturb me. Just like when Belak killed himself.

It's hard to make sense of.

You never know what's going on in someone's head.

not to speak ill of the dead, but based on how he was in the 80's it's actually nice to see he lived as long as he did.

It's always the ones that seem most secure with themselves that are the most troubled though, poor man.

Back