• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

Gone Girl is a film I don't get a fuss over.

Equalizer I thought was very entertaining.

You know, after I slept on it and thought about it, the last 40 mins or so of Gone Girl were ridiculous. Up 'til then, the movie was pretty good although you kinda felt deflated after the revelation roughly half way through the movie.

You know, after I slept on it and thought about it, the last 40 mins or so of Gone Girl were ridiculous. Up 'til then, the movie was pretty good although you kinda felt deflated after the revelation roughly half way through the movie.

The revelation did not work for me. and I hated the Nancy Grace impression.

The entire film was written after watching the Scott Peterson case.

I thought they were entertaining, but obviously not as gritty/violent as LOTR.

I do not really care too much about grit or violence. I just found the storytelling to be pretty meh.

A few decent parts but I finally finished the first one on my 6th attempt at watching it. If if wasnt a 3 parter I would have never bothered finishing it.

The last hour of the first one was decent though.

I agree. Completely cold for me as well. And I saw all three lotr flicks opening night. Haven't seen one of these hobbit flicks in their entirety yet. Hard to sit through. The main dwarf guy is one of those epic miscasting blunders that leave me annoyed. He has absolutely no business being in the movies.

Don't worry, all of these issues will be fixed when the franchise is rebooted by JJ Abrams.

Don't worry, all of these issues will be fixed when the franchise is rebooted by JJ Abrams.

Count me as a person who wouldn't be shocked if Abrams pulled material from the Silmarillion to do a 'preboot' in 10-12 years

Back