• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

I’ll dislike whomever I like you fascist.

In fact I like him better than I like you Jonas, you know, because you’re a fascist.

And a purported Hawks fan, worse than fascists are band wagoners. They’re the real scourge of society really.

What’s the over/under as to when you’ll admit you’re a leafs fan “again”?

Last edited:
I’m messing with you Jonas. I was chuckling when posting.

Everyone has public figures they just don’t like. Actors, athletes etc. he just happens to be one I dislike. It’s not an indictment on anyone that likes him.

Personal preference.

I’m messing with you Jonas. I was chuckling when posting.

Everyone has public figures they just don’t like. Actors, athletes etc. he just happens to be one I dislike. It’s not an indictment on anyone that likes him.

Personal preference.

yeah, it was early in the morning, its fine

Watched MI last night and thought it was a great action flick. It's maybe 20 min too long, but good thing is it's a tad too slow in the beginning, not at the end. Once the action picks up it doesn't really slow down, and it has its share of laughs and great action sequences. Got my $$ worth it even though you do have to leave your brain outside to enjoy it.

There is something about Cavill that just lacks a bit of something. The guy is a specimen of good looks, but he just doesn't have that spark on screen.

s7qjt24.gif

I don't know about that man, he was a pimp in Man from UNCLE

+1.

I didn’t really like him till that, and now I think he’s awesome.

Nobody is good at being Superman. Reeves, I guess. But it’s such a one dimensional character, and then add in the awful, awful scripts, and it’s no wonder the actor always takes the fall.

But Cavill can actually act.

Back