• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

Trying to avoid reading any posts in this thread but I just finished GoT season 1. Pretty damn good. Look forward to getting caught up.

Justified Season Finale tonight, they've properly boiled up all of the character story lines to a rising crescendo. Expecting big things heading into it's 6th and final season next year.

Yeah same, this season has been a mild downer for me though.

Yeah same, this season has been a mild downer for me though.

It's focused mainly on guest star baddies (who've been great) the last couple of seasons, and this season it's focussed more on it's core cast. Been some pretty wild deaths this season - that's been fun.

It's focused mainly on guest star baddies (who've been great) the last couple of seasons, and this season it's focussed more on it's core cast. Been some pretty wild deaths this season - that's been fun.

Maybe my main qualm is that i dont get the Crowe's as main villains. I find them to be fairly stupid, and i hate Michael Rappaport.

More Wynn Duffy please also.

Finally had time to watch GoT, watched 7 episodes of season 2...anyone got a good torrent for season 3? I have the first two on blu-ray but obviously 3 hasn't been released yet.

Finally had time to watch GoT, watched 7 episodes of season 2...anyone got a good torrent for season 3? I have the first two on blu-ray but obviously 3 hasn't been released yet.

Season 3 is out on DVD and blu-ray for like a month now, go out and get it.

Love Colbert but not sure I like the idea of him losing that character and just being himself.

Unless, they were just expanding his current format.

I highly doubt he'll be in character (as he is now). I suppose to a certain extent Letterman is somewhat in character, but isn't playing anyone like Colbert does. It'll be a straight up talk show format. Colbert will be awesome in that role. Guy is incredibly smart.

I hate costume dramas with English accents.

I thought when it started I would like it, lots of sex, violence, blood and guts but I just could not get into it. Too many characters, scenarios etc I just stopped watching after season 2

Maybe one day I will sit down and watch them all on DVD or something.

I highly recommend "Enemy" with Jake Gyllehaal. Very good, creepy movie. The last shot of the film is odd, and hurts the movie. But it's definitely worth watching.

I've read the books, way behind in the HBO series...I know what is supposed to happen shortly, so I'm going to guess that it just happened.

Back