• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

stamos did have something...no? maybe that was pre me too though

im not sure where the tall and handsome bar is but

Ronaldo ?
Franco ?
both Afflecks ?

BTW, Netflix is starting to kill it with movies lately. I mentioned 2 weeks ago they have "Hold The Dark", really good movie. One of the best I've seen this year.
Last night I watched "Apostle", terrific film. It's Gareth Evans 1st film in years. It's got a "Wicker Man" type plot about a guy who travels to an Island to get his sister who is being held by a cult.
These 2 movies are better than anything I have paid $ to see in the theaters, aside from MI" Fallout (That's a fun movie to see on the bigscreen".
And one of my fav. directors, Paul Greengrass also has 22 July which premiered this week as well on Netflix about the Norway shootings from a few years ago.
These movies are being made to be released, but Netflix is buying the rights to them. Really great actors and directors having their movies premiering on Netflix now.

Saw First Man yesterday at the IMAX. I really enjoyed it. Well acted, great direction. Learned some things about Armstrong I didn't know. I actually had to google a couple of them to see if it was true or creative license. That man had some life.

So we watched all but one episode of Castle Rock. Truly enjoyed and am intrigued but Rogers on demands Space channel took it off the menu the next day. Any suggestions as to where to pick it up?

Any other history buffs looking forward to this?

[video=youtube_share;PdY-1u-rk_M]https://youtu.be/PdY-1u-rk_M[/video]

Haunting of Hill House is one of the finer horror themed endeavors I've seen in a while. The story telling is pretty great and the show has some amazing emotional moments.

Haunting of Hill House is one of the finer horror themed endeavors I've seen in a while. The story telling is pretty great and the show has some amazing emotional moments.

Seen up until the 4th episode. Pretty good indeed. The storytelling does take some time to get use to, but I like it.

Don't buy the hype about Halloween. It is a bore. Poorly paced, not scary at all, no tension, and some really silly scenes that make no sense (An old man with the use of 1 arm carries an unconscious Myers and lifts him into a car). H2O from 20 years ago was much better.

I love the old timey hype twitter is posting about that haunting movie on netflix...not the one that is based on people's stories but the one about a house.
Twitter was posting that people have thrown up, fainted etc after watching it. Give me a break.

I also wanted to comment on how I love that cartoon on netflix Bigmouth. Nick kroll, John mulaney. Man that makes me laugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the old timey hype twitter is posting about that haunting movie on netflix...not the one that is based on people's stories but the one about a house.
Twitter was posting that people have thrown up, fainted etc after watching it. Give me a break.

I also wanted to comment on how I love that cartoon on netflix Bigmouth. Nick kroll, John mulaney. Man that makes me laugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, when I read that I thought of the 70's hype about people throwing-up and passing-out over Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

Back