• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

I've been thinking along those lines LeafGM, Lorca is definitely a main plot device at some point.

Me too. There are many signs pointing to that. Think back to just before they slid into the alternative dimension, they focused on the navigation pad and Lorca specifically said "time to go home" and he personally made the jump.

I finally binge-watched Homeland over the holiday ... somehow I just couldn't get into it in previous trials but I binge watched all 6 seasons over the past 4 weeks.

And they are SO good.

I probably don't like Season 6 as much as I like the earlier seasons, but they are all very entertaining and fast paced. Great acting, great plot, full of surprises.

Me too. There are many signs pointing to that. Think back to just before they slid into the alternative dimension, they focused on the navigation pad and Lorca specifically said "time to go home" and he personally made the jump.

I was also thinking about how protective he is of Michael, like he knew he would need her.

Phantom Thread is ... ummmm.... well.....you see.....it is ....ummmm.... a real stretch to enjoy.

Back