• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

Homecoming is a pretty phenomenal homage to Hitchcock & 70's conspiratorial thrillers....came away being way more impressed by it than I'd expected.

30 minute episodes work surprisingly well for that kind of highly stylized drama. Esmail really nailed it.

Might be the best thing Amazon Prime has produced yet.

I saw Game Night with Jason Bateman last night. Love that guy, but what a stupid movie. They totally ripped off the Game with Michael Douglas and just made it a comedic and moronic version. Also, Rachel McAdams' looks have fallen off a cliff and she is so goddamn annoying.

Also, I saw Black Panther last week and...meh. Not sure what all the crazy hype was about. Good film, but nothing too memorable.

I saw Game Night with Jason Bateman last night. Love that guy, but what a stupid movie. They totally ripped off the Game with Michael Douglas and just made it a comedic and moronic version. Also, Rachel McAdams' looks have fallen off a cliff and she is so goddamn annoying.

Also, I saw Black Panther last week and...meh. Not sure what all the crazy hype was about. Good film, but nothing too memorable.

The guy from breaking bad, friday night lights was awesome.

[video=youtube;CnhFBlkzYe8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnhFBlkzYe8[/video]

I know this is a few days old but... damn.

Who gets the thrown? Cersei? The Ice QUEEN? Maybe Cersei becomes the Ice Queen.

[video=youtube;CnhFBlkzYe8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnhFBlkzYe8[/video]

I know this is a few days old but... damn.

Who gets the thrown? Cersei? The Ice QUEEN? Maybe Cersei becomes the Ice Queen.

There will be no throne.

Ballad of Buster Scruggs was great. Watched it a week ago and some of the stories have really stuck with me in a big way.

Netflix is starting to kill it with movies. They are buying rights to films that were supposed to go to theaters. The Apostle is one of, if not the best film I have seen in 2018. Loved it. Check it out on Netflix.

Back