• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

negan ended up grating after a while imo.

especially since they had so many chances to kill him but never did.

the show should really divorce itself from the main characters and just do a completely new set of characters and locations each year, with some crossover. give us all sorts of cool new post apocalyptic scenarios.

that guy is so bland though. nowhere near the actor the guy who plays RG is.

not sure if serious. Andrew Lincoln is one of the worst actors on TV.

I'm sort of with Zeke on the new scenario every season thing, and certainly on board with no real main character. The main character(s) should be the walkers and peril in general.

that's the other thing about Fear - actors are way, way, way better.

the only ones good on TWD are the chicks - Maggie and Carol. especially Carol. she's the best.

not sure if serious. Andrew Lincoln is one of the worst actors on TV.

I'm sort of with Zeke on the new scenario every season thing, and certainly on board with no real main character. The main character(s) should be the walkers and peril in general.

I love Lincoln. He's terrific. I think he is going to be a big movie star if he wants.

Killing Carl was an odd decision in retrospect.

anyone giving a chance to Lodge 49?

I only saw the first episode and all i'm certain of is that intrigued me enough to watch probably 2 more for sure.

I'm not sure how i feel about the lead, Wyatt Russell.

Saw Mission Impossible last night. Awesome flick. Non stop action, enough twists to keep you entertained the entire 2.5 hours. I liked it a lot.

Back