• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Boredom = randomness

Sorry I haven't been around, but it's exam time and I am studying 8 hours a day and haven't had time to follow hockey, the only time I get to check in here is while waiting for my bus or any other time when I have my phone and cant get out my books. I'll be fully back after the 16th, that's when my last final is.

So an updated on me. I am no longer living in Louisville kentucky. I live in Romulus Michigan. Which is the outskirts of detroit. Damn redwings

Hey guys! sorry I've been gone so long! Here is an update of what has happened with me:

I went to germany for two months for a chemistry internship! It was really interesting, but ironically, over the summer I decided that I'm not sure I want to continue in chemistry or switch to something else. So I decided to take the year off and travel. Right now I live in Victoria working to afford travelling. I recently bought an '81 VW Westfalia which I'll live in while travelling. I'll post more on that soon! Maybe I can meet up with some of you!

So how's everyone been? I'm still living in Michigan. Been real cold up here miss the California sunshine. But it was fun going to the Joe and watching the sharks win 1-0 in the shootout. However getting yelled at for my Sharks jersey was an interesting situation.

Its going good. Not enjoying the snow. Crashed my f150 last week. But other then that its been nice. I got to go the winter classic alumni game that was an amazing experience

That's cool. I've met a few hockey players, always a cool experience.

Things are going great for me thanks.

So how's everyone been? I'm still living in Michigan. Been real cold up here miss the California sunshine. But it was fun going to the Joe and watching the sharks win 1-0 in the shootout. However getting yelled at for my Sharks jersey was an interesting situation.

Well, well well. Lookie what we have here. Welcome back SharkByte. Sucks about the truck but I hope everything else is good. I know what you mean when you say that you got yelled at for wearing your jersey. The same thing happened to me in San Jose when I wore my Canadiens jersey there.

:cheers2:

Thanks burg, glad to be back here. And I guess its a universal instance going to hostel territory supporting the home town enemy. But how have you been

I've been globe trotting. Went to New Zealand and Australia last February and I just got back from Hawai'i last month. I can't complain, things are ok.

Back