• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Boredom = randomness

kyle16

Sharks Moderator
Well, nothing much going on in the Sharks camp at the moment and I wouldn't expect them to for a little while, so I am making this thread for the hell of it of random thoughts.

Random thought: I have seen many people using the :beatdeadhorse5: in this forum, but not many people use it in its intended context. Some people use it to illustrate beating a team or beating someone up, but not to give the notion that an idea is overused or overdone.

Like I said, I am bored. :smile(21):

i've used that icon twice in the last week to describe someone's (not the same person in both examples) point and/or points as overdone.

i guess you could say i've :beatdeadhorse5: the :beatdeadhorse5:.

now now, everyone has lives in the summer. The hockey season starts back up in the fall and we will be going full force then. All the regulars will still be here, and that important.

Yes, I'm still going to post, I just wont post everyday, I havent been on in a couple of weeks, but thats because I am 2 weeks away from my finals. But I'll try and post as much as I can.

if you're being serious when you ask that question... then you should post on the habs board about what to do in montreal. when i was going to be there last summer, that's what i did and i got a TON of good responses. they were very helpful. if you were saying that as a joke... cant help ya. :lol

well i dont have any as i didnt get to go. :(

but like i said, post on the habs board "OT: what to do in montreal"

you'll get a ton of good responses. they may not always seem like it, but they're very willing to help out. :cheers2:

oh yeah? well now this is happening...

vlcsnap-4786767.png

vlcsnap-4780940.png

vlcsnap-4789803.png

Back