• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The official NFL thread

So sad that my favourite player(Michael Vick) of the 2000's sucks the bag now.

Even worse is that he went to the Jets.

Same offensive co-ordinator who called the play that was a TD...and isn't allowed by NFL rules to call a timeout, haha. Amazing.

Marty doesn't know the rules and the refs don't know what Marty looks like.

Marty doesn't know the rules and the refs don't know what Marty looks like.

Marty knows the rules.....he was trying to get Rex to call a timeout. Ref mistakenly believed it was Rex calling it.

simple mistake by the ref, cost us a TD......but whatever, it happens. Refs aren't infallible.

Its tough to be too upset. I wasn't sure how this team would handle going into Green Bay for their home opener coming off of a loss. This game should be tied right now. There is more good to take away than bad. Still too many mistakes and penalties, but I don't think too many people expected them to play with Green Bay today.

Got through on my survivor pool but on my regular pool its the second week in a row I was screwed by both the Bills and Bears

For those keeping score on the moral outrage with respect to recent NFL off field issues, I think this is the best summation.

[video=youtube;W-zCBZ_dPLg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-zCBZ_dPLg[/video]

I agree. But then those idiots Ditka and Johnson ruined it by claiming being beaten helped them.

Back