• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The official NFL thread

And Dallas is a dud.

If a terrible season means sweeping changes, including the sacking of Captain Clap, I am okay with that.

Ok guys need some quick help before I can’t make lineup changes. Would you start Mahomes against a very tough Jax matchup or Alex Smith against an easier New Orleans matchup? KC is far more explosive an offense but the matchup is concerning.

Ok guys need some quick help before I can’t make lineup changes. Would you start Mahomes against a very tough Jax matchup or Alex Smith against an easier New Orleans matchup? KC is far more explosive an offense but the matchup is concerning.

Alex Smith.

Bills were doing ok until Allen went down.

The dread pirate Peterman comes in, throws a pick six. Next time out throws another.

They gotta cut that guy.

Peterman is a disgrace. Wouldn’t cut it in the CFL let alone the NFL. They absolutely need to address the backup QB role regardless of Allen’s status. Peterman would solidify a 2-14 season

The Cleveland Browns are losing their minds.

@AdamSchefter

Browns interested in interviewing Condoleezza Rice for head coaching job, source tells ESPN.

Back