• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The official NFL thread

"5:05 PM PT -- Sources close to the investigation tell TMZ the reason the case went nowhere is because Adrian did NOT strike the boy in the forehead -- but instead the child accidentally hit his head on a carseat while Adrian was punishing him."

"5:05 PM PT -- Sources close to the investigation tell TMZ the reason the case went nowhere is because Adrian did NOT strike the boy in the forehead -- but instead the child accidentally hit his head on a carseat while Adrian was punishing him."

I fail to see the difference.

A 4 year old twitched while being hit with a stick and hit his head.

A 4 year old with the bloody imprint of his "punishment," plainly visible, and a kid in a car seat? The kid accidentally hit his head? Come on.
Can't find anyone his own size to beat on?

I'm not a fan of corporal punishment, but I can at least understand a smack on the rear...not hitting small kids hard enough to leave marks.

Wonder how long the 49ers will keep playing Ray McDonald -- they are sticking with the due process method, which I think is valid.

I can't say Im complaining.....but it really feels like the Pats have been kind of wasting Brady's twillight years by not going all out to win.

He hasn't had a true #1 WR on the outside since Moss was allowed to leave, and even worse they've allowed the O-line to fall apart in recent years.

Again....doesn't keep me up at night, but as an outsider it certainly seems like they've been too cute these last couple seasons, instead of surrounding their all-time great QB with the kind of supporting cast he deserves (and has taken pay cuts, to try and help them build)

Back