• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The official NFL thread

Love the fact that the cops are saying they sent the video the NFL back in April.

I kinda hope Goudell gets it. That guy felt himself untouchable.

I'm about as likely to smack around a 110 pound guy as I am a 110 pound woman. Why gender matters is beyond me. If a big bitch got out of line and took things to the physical, she'd get smacked out.

Yeah I was going to elaborate to say something along these lines. However, I think if some 200 lb guy pushed it I wouldn't hesitate to level him... whereas I can't really picture hitting a 200 lb woman unless shit got really out of hand.

I'd hit exponentially more men for things Id never hit a women for.......men and woman flat out aren't equal.

There's a plethora of areas under which they deserve to be treated as equals, and aren't.....but to take that to the extreme and pretend like we are equal is silly, imo

Last edited:
I like Arizona and Tampa this week for Survivor.

As bad as the Giants look, Zona is on a short travel week going West to East and on the Road.

That seems like a trappy trappy ugly game

I was leaning Tampa, Tennessee and Washington....but think the latter 2 could lose. So i'm going TBay

4 rules i have in Survivor

1) No road teasm
2) Never follow the crowd with the obvious
3) No division games
4) No Monday/Thursday Nighters

Obviously it's hard to obey all 4 later on, but early i dig it.

Back