Thread: Hockey Jerseys

LeafsFanInOttawa

Default Hockey Jerseys

Hey guys,

I was wondering if any of you people know a place online to purchase Hockey Jerseys for cheap?

Right now, I'm looking at nhl.com and the Third Jersey for the Leafs is $114.99 + $55 for customize. (I'm thinking of getting Schenn).

Any help would be appreciated!

Default Re: Hockey Jerseys

you won't find much cheaper then that in any stores

LeafsFanInOttawa

Is that right? Cool, Thanks alot. I'm hoping to get one before I go to the Leafs Sens game later this month.

(As I type this I see an Ad of "Jersey City" so I'll check that out I guess, loL)

I actually found that centre sports at the ACC is actually pretty cheap... I have'nt found any cheaper

teeds

Now don't get offended, but I think buying jerseys is just the lamest thing going. Cheap polyester garb, and look what they charge for the crap. Boycott this crap, and pinch the MLSE barons will ya? I wouldn't get caught dead with a Leafs jersey. So ugly.

im a huge jersey collector....have over 20.....

Unfortunatly, or fortunatly depending how you look at it...i only wear the old CCM style....and with those youll find one of 2 things, eeither an abundnce which would mean great value (40$ for blanks) or absolutly none and an order would need to be placed....in which case is costs alot...

Ebay is hit and miss....take a look

The Shitty RBK jerseys are usally the same price all the way around

Sharks & Golf Forum Moderator Cheech's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LeafsFanInOttawa View Post
    Hey guys,

I was wondering if any of you people know a place online to purchase Hockey Jerseys for cheap?

Right now, I'm looking at nhl.com and the Third Jersey for the Leafs is $114.99 + $55 for customize. (I'm thinking of getting Schenn).

Any help would be appreciated!
    where I am, every jersey is about $120+$80/$90/$100 depending on colour and whether its one or 2 digits. Its really stupid, and thats in Jersey city. 114.99+55 is really good price