• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Updates and Rumours from around the League

2 minutes for being... well... Subban?

The 52 second mark they show the whole play.

[video=youtube;DxF0YcjQooc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxF0YcjQooc[/video]

His hands don't appear to ever leave his stick. It almost looks like he does a real quick shoulder fake like he's going to step around Kreider to the right before going left.

Not a huge deal, but definitely a bad call.

A lot is being made about Brodeur sticking with the Blues front office - but I assume that his contract now comes off the books for the Blues - whereas if he simply retired, I don't think they get that savings this season. CAPGEEK?!?!?!?

A lot is being made about Brodeur sticking with the Blues front office - but I assume that his contract now comes off the books for the Blues - whereas if he simply retired, I don't think they get that savings this season. CAPGEEK?!?!?!?

Could be wrong, but i think the post 35 contract stays on the books no matter what.

The "35 & over" rule only applies to multi-year contracts. So, had Brodeur retired, the Blues wouldn't have been on the hook for anything.

Hey guys my buddy texted me and TheScore have a report out that Nonis is scouting Mike Richards in the AHL and its absolutely true, a deal was close with the Leafs however they were adamant that either Phaneuf or Clarkson (salary retained) be included in the deal.

Also he was told Leafs heavily shopping Bozak, Lupul, Franson and Gardiner

Back