• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Updates and Rumours from around the League

In fairness to Benedict Arnold, he's never been a big Corey Crawford fan and hates the contract dude is currently on.

@BuffaloSabres: TRADE ALERT: The #Sabres have acquired forward Jerry D'Amigo from @BlueJacketsNHL in exchange for Luke Adam.

You that high on Darling/Raanta?

From the games I've seen Darling play, he's fairly athletic and positionally sound. An absolute monster at 6'6 as well. If the Hawks could find a taker for Crawford, they should trade him to free up that money for use elsewhere. Spending 6M on a league averge goalie is a waste.

From the games I've seen Darling play, he's fairly athletic and positionally sound. An absolute monster at 6'6 as well. If the Hawks could find a taker for Crawford, they should trade him to free up that money for use elsewhere. Spending 6M on a league averge goalie is a waste.

Crawford got a 2 million dollar gift for winning the cup , just like Cane and Toews . Their is a premium for success .

Lou under pressure?

http://www.nj.com/devils/index.ssf/...ank_lou_lamoriello_and_show_him_the_door.html
It's time for the Devils to thank Lou Lamoriello and show him the door

"Lou Lamoriello should not be fired as Devils general manager because of his age, as some have suggested. But he should be shown the door by ownership along with coach Pete DeBoer."

"The blame should be directed at Lamoriello, who has made a series of bad decisions signing free agents, at the draft table and handling the organization’s few top prospects. He has also held back a progressive new ownership group that looks to create more revenue and bring the Devils into the 21st century when it comes to promoting and marketing the team."

yeah he's losing his touch, and his favours in the nhl need to be stopped. He is the purest definition of the old guard... he is Vito Corleone, and there is no Micheal in site.

Back