• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The News Thread

I don’t think anyone can deny testosterone plays a huge factor. Women simply don’t have any in abundance.

Yes. Women, generally, tend to turn towards self harm.

But I really don't think women tend to put that much emphasis on sex.

That is an absolutely shocking read. As someone with 2 girls and a granddaughter, what I just read terrifies me.

I think more is being made of it than really exists. The pendulum will swing back. Right now, people like and I along with most here, know we get crapped on for being white males, we are at fault for everything, we just say go **** yourselves.

Some guys take it way too seriously and end up like the terrorist from yesterday.

It is not something that should terrify you anymore than being afraid of muslim terrorists.

Society is ****ed. The net has good aspects but with it, comes this kind of crap.

Yes. Women, generally, tend to turn towards self harm.

But I really don't think women tend to put that much emphasis on sex.

society has different views

female virginity is pure gold

male virginity is gross creep

female have tons o sex = giant slut

male = hero

and so on

I think more is being made of it than really exists. The pendulum will swing back. Right now, people like and I along with most here, know we get crapped on for being white males, we are at fault for everything, we just say go **** yourselves.

Some guys take it way too seriously and end up like the terrorist from yesterday.

It is not something that should terrify you anymore than being afraid of muslim terrorists.

Society is ****ed. The net has good aspects but with it, comes this kind of crap.

true

as far as murder goes much more likely to be killed by an ex or current partner

That is an absolutely shocking read. As someone with 2 girls and a granddaughter, what I just read terrifies me.

The upshot is that the vast majority of the worst of that group are so socially awkward that they couldn't stand to look any of your girls in the eye and would run away to scream about how unfair life/society is on the internet.

Where the concern is imo, is in the minority of them that are actually capable of snapping like the kid in Cali and this twat in Toronto. It's just random, luck of the draw at that point, no different than any nutter with a different brand of motivation for their stupidity.

Imo, the "manosphere" is quite large and each community has some overlap with the others but the majority of them are largely benign. Your biggest concern from MRA's is that they want equality in the family courtroom and more women to be pushed into unpopular careers like garbage and construction. Also wouldn't mind if more of them killed themselves to even up the suicide statistics (or less men killed themselves, that would also do I suppose)

Your biggest concern with TRP is that they'll try to "plate" or "soft harem" one of your (of age, of course) girls. Basically have them in rotation with a number of other girls.

Incels are generally harmless young men with severe mental health issues. They're more likely to make your girls cry from something they said on the internet or over microphone on a video game than even look at them twice in real life.

what is "TRP" ?

The Red Pill

A "self improvement" philosophy that is in itself, very much riding the edge of outright misogyny but is basically just advice for awkward young men to lift/get in the best shape they possibly can to improve their chances with women, and learn common conversational techniques to manage the various barriers and "shit tests" women commonly throw at men before deciding whether or not to sleep with said man.

By itself as a philosophy of self improvement it's not particularly harmful (though there are definitely some aspects of it that aren't exactly harmless) but in practice it tends to attract angry young men who are out to get even with women who previously wouldn't **** them. There's something of an ongoing civil war in the community between the guys who "get it", that the community is supposed to be about making yourself more appealing to the opposite sex, discussing and tweaking existing knowledge about the best ways to go about doing that....and the angry ****s who are just mad at women. From what I can tell though, the angry ****s outnumber the guys who "get it" a solid 80-20 or 90-10 though.

So Trudeau comes out and says this incident wasn’t terrorism. Does he know the meaning of the word? It’s not ok to white wash the incident just because it wasn’t religiously motivated.

Back