• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The News Thread

Seriously? Does it matter if it was 10 posts or 2? Zeke has like a bajilion posts on this board anyways. All this does it keep him a little more ahead of worm, and the only reason I know that is because we're talking about it and I decided to look at post counts, the first time I've done that in probably a year.

crap

he is ahead of me?

I demand all of his spam posts be deleted!!!!!

Im going to make it a point to post as i read through aryicles from now on.

30 back to back posts in 30 minutes.

Nice to know that's allowed.

Holy **** you are an assburger.

Biggest vagenda on the board, flapping all over the place...why do we get these idiots here?

Actually, it's my error for assuming that a person with a vagina is a woman. I'm a propagator of gender stereotypes, and I apologize for my micro-aggression.

Leaving aside the Google issue, I query whether society has gotten to the point where you cannot even discuss differences between people, genders, general characteristics of races, genders either cis or trans etc?

You can discuss it, you just need to give it due reasoning and evidence. See steven pinker.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Holy **** you are an assburger.

Biggest vagenda on the board, flapping all over the place...why do we get these idiots here?

the word vagina is a compliment because pussies are amazing things. They give and receive endless pleasure and bring ****ing life to the world. I love vaginas.

So thank you.

Leaving aside the Google issue, I query whether society has gotten to the point where you cannot even discuss differences between people, genders, general characteristics of races, genders either cis or trans etc?

they're discussed all the time.

but when people are evaluated based not on their own ability but on meaningless stereotypes, then there is a problem.

The pendulum is at full swing right now,
I think it will die down as/if we as a species get a handle on the fact that we are big brother now. Can't go blaming the government for intruding on our lives...we do it to ourselves.

they're discussed all the time.

but when people are evaluated based not on their own ability but on meaningless stereotypes, then there is a problem.

How about when unqualified people are hired because of "diversity"?

Like....her?

Woman to become NY firefighter despite failing crucial fitness test

Or when the bar is lowered either physically or mentally so that more candidates can meet the lowered standards, like here:

Army fitness tests to be re-written to make sure female soldiers can qualify for front line duty

There are countless examples.

tenor.gif

wow a handful of incidents of organizations going overboard in instituting new policies. how horrific.

i'm sure no white male has ever benefitted from anyone bending the rules for them.

Back