• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The News Thread

I wonder if it wasn't N. America that finally broke christianity's back. Sometime during the birthing of the U.S and Canada we stopped killing in the name of god...because for all the crappy things people do in the name of religion, killing someone for their beliefs is the big one.

Once you stop doing that you can get on with the rest.

For everyone getting their kicks out of every leak coming out of Washington about trump, this is the downside of what's going on.

These leaks actually need to stop, and really soon, because whoever is doing it doesn't care what harm their leaks are doing.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...leaking-manchester-terror-attack-information/

They need to find whoever is leaking this information and stick them in jail for a very very long time.

This is unacceptable.

God forbid the people know the truth!

God forbid the people know the truth!

In a ongoing investigation?

No. People don't need to know the truth. If the truth leads to potential suspects getting spooked and running then the truth just cost you.

Top secret truth? Truth that is classified? No, that doesn't need to be shared. That truth can and has cost lives.

The people who are leaking these things have a job to protect this information, information that is secret for a very good reason and they are breaking some very serious laws leaking this information out and should do some very serious time if and when they are caught.

Yet another mass shooting in the US last night. Of course Johnny doesn't care about that since it wasn't a Muslim.

DBAStfvXgAEZO5V.jpg:large

Like...when you're worth half a billion dollars, how do you not just hire a driver whenever you feel like going out drinking?

Don't get it.

Like...when you're worth half a billion dollars, how do you not just hire a driver whenever you feel like going out drinking?

Don't get it.

He could really like driving. If I was worth half a billion dollars and had access to buy what ever car I wanted I would want to drive it my self cause I love driving.

He could really like driving. If I was worth half a billion dollars and had access to buy what ever car I wanted I would want to drive it my self cause I love driving.

Right...but assuming he's not wasted 24/7 he can probably sneak in a sober cruise every now and again.

I feel like you missed the "whenever you feel like going out drinking" part of my post.

Yet another mass shooting in the US last night. Of course Johnny doesn't care about that since it wasn't a Muslim.

remember the rule, it is not appropriate to discuss gun control and shootings right after they occur as that politicizes the event

however, that rule does not apply to muslim terrorist attacks as they MUST be discussed right after they happen

I love the commercial in the states for a drug that helps constipation that comes from opiod/painkiller addictions.

Yes, let's give you another drug to help with the constipation from your addiction to vicaden or oxy. ****ing bizzaro world.

I love the commercial in the states for a drug that helps constipation that comes from opiod/painkiller addictions.

Yes, let's give you another drug to help with the constipation from your addiction to vicaden or oxy. ****ing bizzaro world.

my favourite is the ad for anxiety pills which have possible side effects of dry mouth and sexual issues (certainly things that will cause you more anxiety)

Don't get it.

The guy is broken. There's a long read from last year that delves into his life -- awkward loner, grieving his father, obsessed with training with Seal soldiers, etc.

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/15278522/how-tiger-woods-life-unraveled-years-father-earl-woods-death

There's also a snippet where he's partying with Derek Jeter and Michael Jordan and asks them, "What do you do to talk to girls?"

Jeter and Jordan looked at each other, stunned.
"Go tell 'em you're Tiger Woods", they said.

Back