• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The News Thread

It's too bad we can't round up all the shitty people in the world like Johnny and get them to all be at one of these massacres instead of all of these innocent people that die at every one of these attacks.

The world would be a better place. Who the **** celebrates something like this?

Well, it is. Always has been. Before London dealt with ISIS, the dealt with the IRA. There's always going to be pissed of factions that generate fear for political ends.

It's too bad we can't round up all the shitty people in the world like Johnny and get them to all be at one of these massacres instead of all of these innocent people that die at every one of these attacks.

The world would be a better place. Who the **** celebrates something like this?
How's this any better than what Johnny said?

How's this any better than what Johnny said?
Well, on the one hand, you have someone calling for innocent people to be murdered in the street solely on the basis of their religion.

On the other hand, you have someone wishing that the person/people calling for the murder of innocent people could die in the place of those innocent people.

In as much as calling for someone's death is never good, I'd still say one of those is worse than the other.

Last edited:
Based on conventional morality. This starts a slippery slope of judgment.

Besides, Johnny is just being provocative to get a rise out of you.

Based on conventional morality. This starts a slippery slope of judgment.

Besides, Johnny is just being provocative to get a rise out of you.
On that, we're in total agreement.

I don't even know why people still give him the time of day on this kind of stuff.

On that, we're in total agreement.

I don't even know why people still give him the time of day on this kind of stuff.

I can only speak for myself, but I respond to shit like that for the people who might be lurking, reading this, and on the fence or partially agreeing with Johnny. What we read and digest can in large part form our mental and psychological environments, and help shape our beliefs. The more we see repugnant views go unopposed, the more likely they start to sink into our heads and become normalized.

Yeah there is a line when it comes to getting a rise out of people. Saying shit like that is perpetuating all the nonsense we have online that leads to people having these beliefs and committing these attacks in the first place.

Yeah there is a line when it comes to getting a rise out of people. Saying shit like that is perpetuating all the nonsense we have online that leads to people having these beliefs and committing these attacks in the first place.

There weren't a lot of nazi's in 1933. By 1943 though.....

I don't think "people" are any smarter of more sophisticated en masse than they were 80 years ago. We're just as susceptible to sub human behaviour now as we were then.

All I know is this guy doesn't contribute anything but this drivel to this forum and is now celebrating the death of innocent people. Sad what this place has become.

By that token you should also admonish some talking heads on the left and right for stoking the flames that could lead to the mentally unstable taking action like the recent targeting of GOP congressmen. There are plenty of outlets on both sides that all but condone extremist actions against the other. It's pretty sickening. Like that Alex Jones *******. Saw that interview last night and man, he really believes the shit he's saying. When you consider that there are actually millions of mentally unstable people, it's dangerous.

Back