• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The News Thread

It all starts at attraction. If she's not attracted, nothing you say or do, no level of personal self confidence will win. If she's attracted, she will find your comic book collection interesting and your re hashed sitcom humour funny.

A broke fat guy isn't going to do well no matter what his personal opinion of himself is.

I agree with it being a numbers game, but there are ways to cast a wider net. Confidence is essential, but that confidence being based on things that send signals about your potential worth to her, is what wins, not that you feel really good about yourself. That will get your foot in the door sometimes, but unless your game is immaculate, you're going to get tripped up by one of her barriers along the way.
100 percent.

Self improvement is key for these guys. But even when I was broke, I still found ways to pick up women. I didn't have awesome clothes, a nice car, I was a skinny twig, I lived at home with my parents. I didn't need to get my entire life in order to ask women out.

What I did was be funny, go out a lot, approach a lot of women just to talk, and if she wasn't feeling it, whatever, if she was, awesome. My mother could make her breakfast in the morning.

I remember being in Whistler once and this guy was asking every girl to dance. All were turning him down. My wife and the other women with us were laughing at the "loser" for getting turned down so much. I said why does he care. 100 can turn him down, if only one says let's ****, he scores and forgets the 100.

I have a buddy. Short, funny looking mother****er. That was his exact strategy. Zero shame whatsoever. Just tried to work everything in the bar and figured if he had a 1% close rate he would close one every weekend if he went out both Friday & Saturday.

It "worked". Though I think you have to own an almost sociopathic amount of shamelessness to manage that much rejection.

All kidding aside tho, I thought fillipinas existed as marriage material for losers like the guy from yesterday.

Money. Those filipina birds aren't looking to go from being broke there, to broke here.

Sounds like you have had TRP :p

There's certain aspects of their ideas that I agree with. A lot that I vehemently disagree with. In their terms, I'm more of a purple pill guy. Mainly because I think of women as actual people who should be treated the way I want to be treated, etc.

But they're spot on about attraction being non negotiable.

I have a buddy. Short, funny looking mother****er. That was his exact strategy. Zero shame whatsoever. Just tried to work everything in the bar and figured if he had a 1% close rate he would close one every weekend if he went out both Friday & Saturday.

It "worked". Though I think you have to own an almost sociopathic amount of shamelessness to manage that much rejection.
Ovechkin takes a lot of shots. Ovechkin scores a lot of goals.

People don't talk about the shots that he missed.

Yeah...Ovy closes at a 15% rate though. We'd all shoot a lot more if we were closing 15% of the time.

ovechkin shot 355 times this season, closed at 13.8

49 goals.

Last season he shot 313 times, closed at 10.5

33 goals.

2010-2011, he shot 367 times, closed at 8.7

32 goals.

Close at a high percentage and you're a star. Shoot often, and you're still a player.

There's certain aspects of their ideas that I agree with. A lot that I vehemently disagree with. In their terms, I'm more of a purple pill guy. Mainly because I think of women as actual people who should be treated the way I want to be treated, etc.

I think there is a lot of grey in what is and isn't attractive though.

ovechkin shot 355 times this season, closed at 13.8

49 goals.

Last season he shot 313 times, closed at 10.5

33 goals.

2010-2011, he shot 367 times, closed at 8.7

32 goals.

Close at a high percentage and you're a star. Shoot often, and you're still a player.

i laughed

what happened to the guy who used to post about jizzing on face was a sure fire way not to get her pregnant ;)

No one has said here the real issue.... these guys are mentally ill. They can have all the money they want, and cars and shiite, but they scare people, because they are unstable. They work themselves into this state of mind that women are "stacy's" and they can't break that.

Look at the guy in california... he technically was a good looking dude. But he was mentally ill.

No one has said here the real issue.... these guys are mentally ill. They can have all the money they want, and cars and shiite, but they scare people, because they are unstable. They work themselves into this state of mind that women are "stacy's" and they can't break that.

Look at the guy in california... he technically was a good looking dude. But he was mentally ill.
Not everyone in these groups are mentally ill.

Nor do we know for sure this guy was.

If you're willing to ram a truck into 25 people people you can't get laid, then you're mentally ill. Maybe not diagnosed, which is obviously a big deal, but you definitely have a problem.

??

When you join these online communities to HATE women and swear revenge on all Chad's and Stacy's you are mentally ill. This guy was mentally ill. end of story.

If you're willing to ram a truck into 25 people people you can't get laid, then you're mentally ill. Maybe not diagnosed, which is obviously a big deal, but you definitely have a problem.

yeah exactly

I hate the world but as I have my mental illness under control, I don't ram my car into people.

Women can sense creepy. Most of them can anyway. It’s not always about looks. Attractive males can come off as silence of the lambs creepy too.

Back