• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The News Thread

Women can sense creepy. Most of them can anyway. It’s not always about looks. Attractive males can come off as silence of the lambs creepy too.

Definitely... hell, even this POS isn't a bad looking guy. If he has a decent personality he'd have no problem with women.

Yes, but everyone thinks they're funny and interesting. Most of them are wrong.

If you're paying the least bit of attention, there are many ways the listener lets you know if they find you funny and/or interesting.

The most interesting people I know never assume they're interesting -- that stuff is mostly situational. ie Your interesting argument about why the Leafs should sign John Carlson would bore 99.9% of the human race.

There was definitely a ton wrong with this guy.

Someone asked about Jordan Peterson earlier.

This interview touches on some of his view points but is also a masterclass in winning a debate and most of all, it's riveting television.

[video=youtube;aMcjxSThD54]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMcjxSThD54[/video]

Someone asked about Jordan Peterson earlier.

This interview touches on some of his view points but is also a masterclass in winning a debate and most of all, it's riveting television.

[video=youtube;aMcjxSThD54]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMcjxSThD54[/video]

Yeah, I think I saw that interview a little while ago. It is great TV. He gets his points across very well. I love how he diffuses her arguments and assumptions.

Last edited:
Women can sense creepy. Most of them can anyway. It’s not always about looks. Attractive males can come off as silence of the lambs creepy too.

Can they though? There are a lot of pretty boy famous mass murderers/rapists who picked up women regularly and easily. Bernardo, Richard Ramirez, Knowles, Bundy, etc were all very popular with women before, during, and lol...****ing after they were killing for sport.

In fairness, how long did left wing idiots believe that Nikolas Cruz belonged to white supremacist groups?

That cuts both ways. I don't remember you apologizing for that either.

why would I apologize for the leader of a White Supremacist group claiming that Cruz was part of his organization?

especially when Cruz' own postings were blatantly racist anyways?

why would I apologize for the leader of a White Supremacist group claiming that Cruz was part of his organization?

especially when Cruz' own postings were blatantly racist anyways?

Because it was inaccurate?

You were quick to point out that he was in a white supremacist group, not so quick to say that it turns out he wasn't.

These reporters got news that people were describing the subject as middle eastern, and ran with it, and didn't correct the record when it turns out he wasn't.

Not much of a difference.

Just goes to show it's best to wait to hear it from the authorities

Nicolas Cruz was a white supremacist.

A leader of a white supremacist lied and said he was a member of his group.

I don't see what there is to apologize for, or what relevance it had to his motives and beliefs.

Yeah, since when was Cruz having white supremacist views (which I'm pretty sure...makes you a white supremacist) something that's since been debunked?

Wasn't a whole bunch of Nazi/racist/white supremacist regalia also discovered among his personal effects?

Nicolas Cruz was a white supremacist.

A leader of a white supremacist lied and said he was a member of his group.

I don't see what there is to apologize for, or what relevance it had to his motives and beliefs.

I'm pretty sure you were posting to everyone who would listen that he was a member of a white supremacist group.

He wasn't. You didn't correct that.

Now you don't need to apologize. But it's hypocritical to bash a bunch of right wing reporters for jumping on the "it was a muslim" hate train when they were doing so off of faulty information, same as you.

Back