• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The News Thread

Discharged, eating and drinking non essential oils, watching peppa pig.

Should be fine, thanks for asking.

A) you would still own your own car

B) a robocar would get your kid their even faster, and there would be no speed limits, and you wouldn't have to worry about killing yourself en route.

ya
that is actually one of the benefits to the potential system

if goes into emergency mode and it makes sure you have a clear path to the hospital

DkkhlRoUcAAY2Fx.jpg:large

Catholic League @CatholicLeague
It is interesting to note that the most irrational, indeed hysterical, reaction to PA grand jury report is coming from conservative Catholics. They are singularly incapable of making a cogent argument, so all they do is vent like little boys. They are a pitiful lot.

interesting choice of words, Catholic League.

I'm not a big R&B fan but Aretha Franklin was an exception. Talent +++ R.I.P.

On a side note. She died on the anniversary of Elvis Presley's death. (16 Aug. 1977)

Phillip Picardi @pfpicardi
This is especially maddening because the “pivot to video” is not, as this proves, necessarily a consumer-led initiative. This is more likely behavior being forced on us by pressure from advertisers who prefer video ads to avoid ad-blockers and guarantee viewability.

Chris Conroy
@dyfl
If you missed it: today it was confirmed that Facebook massively & knowingly inflated its video-view statistics, which had the DIRECT consequence of 90% of media orgs firing writers in favor of expensive video producers, who also got fired when it turned out video was worthless

DprgbQXX4AEeI2g.jpg:large

I mean seriously, who sat through those ****ing videos instead of briefly scanning a short article instead?

Back