• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Member Registry - Introduce Yourself.

Re: Hi everyone.

:rolleyes(2): What a crappy welcome to FI....Kings beat the Jackets. I mean, who'd of thunk it???:shocked:

Welcome to FI! I know its a little late, but I've been gone for abit, you know with that whole thing called christmas, and christmas shopping, which I did on the 23rd and 24th lol

Hi everyone, I'm a new Bruins fan around here. If there are any other ones around here feel free to stop by the Bruins board and send me a friend request. I look to make the Bruins board a little more active, so hopefully that helps attrach other fans.

Hi everyone, I'm a new Bruins fan around here. If there are any other ones around here feel free to stop by the Bruins board and send me a friend request. I look to make the Bruins board a little more active, so hopefully that helps attrach other fans.

:seeya: Sounds good.....

WELCOME TO FI! I'll definately drop by every now and then! Bruins are on fire and some nice suprises!

welcome.gif
to Forum Ice jewls4yotes, Showtime, unbelievable & jazzyjay. :cheers2:

Hey hey, welcome to ForumICE MaineHockey1. :cheers2:

Wideman may be my favorite Bruin as well. I have him in both of my keeper leagues.

Back