• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Member Registry - Introduce Yourself.

Nice, Well I will try and get the Minnesota Wild section going. I play Women's College Hockey and my Boyfriend plays in the USHL and is a prospect for the Calgary Flames. He is also headed to the University of North Dakota next Fall.

That's awesome. Welcome to Forum Ice.

It would be really great to see the Wild forum get some activity... I know they have great fans.

I have a buddy that is a Wild fan but he can barely use his phone let alone a computer. #oldtimer

Well tell him I wish him luck in his development at UND.

We're a bunch of hockey geeks here so he doesn't need to be freaked out that we've heard of him. :wink

Well tell him I wish him luck in his development at UND.

We're a bunch of hockey geeks here so he doesn't need to be freaked out that we've heard of him. :wink
It is kind of neat that you have heard of him. I will tell him. We have been dating for a few months now and I have had a few opportunities to drive down to see him with the Thunder. He not only is a wonderful Hockey player, but also a wonderful guy.

Hey fellow Puckers my name is Carina and I am a New Jersey Devils fan. I also recently had the happiest day of my life when my best friend and now Fiance propose to me at the Arena. We are now planning an August 19, 2017 Wedding. My favorite Devils player quickly became Taylor Hall and I also love Cory Schneider.

That's weird. Let me know if you want your name changed back the Devilfan and I can do that for you.

Thanks, I'll just keep it as Cake Eater. I think it was because my password was every easy to hack. This was not the only thing I use on my system that was hacked.

Hey everyone, first off Merry Christmas(Well Christmas Eve). I'm Sadie and I'm 14. I may be young but I love me some puck. I am a Columbus Blue Jackets fan and my favorite player is Alexander Wennberg. I am in the 9th grade and spend my free time when I have it and not doing homework or other school stuff I like to hang and have fun with my friend just being a kid. So since I am on my Christmas Vacation from school until January 4th I thought it would be a great time to look up Ice Hockey forums. There really weren't many choices as one had way too many sections I wasn't even interested in and the other one I saw seemed to focus more on Ice Hockey Equipment. So this forum looked pretty good so I signed up. I hope it is a good place.

welcome.gif
to Forum Ice Wild Thing. :cheers2:

Hey, I'm Kat and I'm a big time Montreal Canadiens fans. I thought this place would be cool to settle into since it looks like it has a pretty good Habs fan base here. I am a 17 year old that lives in Laval, Quebec and I played Centre for my Girls School Hockey team but that is now over and since I am graduating this year it is over for good for me. Good times though. My favourite Habs player is Alex Galchenyuk and other than playing hockey and watching the Canadiens do their stuff and hopefully hoist the cup I like skateboarding, music, and advocating for Gay Rights and anything against Gay bashing as I am a Lesbian. So that is me hope to meet everyone soon and Go Habs Go. By the way I was ****ing pissed at last nights outcome. I hope you can say **** on here.

welcome.gif
to Forum Ice C.W.A.S.. :cheers2:

We (Habs fans) were all pissed about Game 1, but we've now put two wins together in a row. And as you can tell, from your post here, f u c k gets automatically censored on the site.

Back