• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Member Registry - Introduce Yourself.

Re: haay

welcome.gif
to Forum ICE avsftw. :cheers2:

Re: Introduction

Hi every one. This is Sean and feel very happy to meet to every one...:thumbsup(22):

New here.

Just introducing myself. In 1980 my dad took me to my first Kings game at The Forum and I have been hooked since. Born and raised in socal but hockey is without a doubt my favorite sport. Not always easy finding diehard hockey fans here (I'm married with 2 daughters and they don't talk much puck either) so this board should be a lot of fun to talk hockey. My all-time favorite player is Tiger Williams (username) but have a ton of hockey hero's (way too many to name) from many different teams. I also like the Flyers, Leafs and Blues. My avatar is the old Triple Crown Line at a reunion in case anybody was wondering.(Avatar now changed to retired #'s players for Kings, just can't make up my mind.) Well I guess that is it for now, can't wait to talk hockey with everybody.

Last edited:
Re: New here.

Welcome, Tigerfan22. :cheers2:

Feel free to drop into the Kings forum. Baldhejder is the mod there. I'm sure he'd love to share some opinions with you on the Kings.

Welcome Tigerfan22.

I hope you have a great time here, we have lots of knowledgeable fans here, and you wont have any shortage of talking puck here. Cant wait to talk with you!

Great to have you on board Tigerfan22. You are going to enjoy it here. Glad to see you are getting a good reception! This is going to be a fantastic finish to the season and great playoffs for the Kings.

Just introducing myself. In 1980 my dad took me to my first Kings game at The Forum and I have been hooked since. Born and raised in socal but hockey is without a doubt my favorite sport. Not always easy finding diehard hockey fans here (I'm married with 2 daughters and they don't talk much puck either) so this board should be a lot of fun to talk hockey. My all-time favorite player is Tiger Williams (username) but have a ton of hockey hero's (way too many to name) from many different teams. I also like the Flyers, Leafs and Blues. My avatar is the old Triple Crown Line at a reunion in case anybody was wondering. Well I guess that is it for now, can't wait to talk hockey with everybody.

Welcome to FI Tigerfan22. :cheers2:

Loved Tiger Williams too... one of the all time great characters in all of sports.

Hopefully you find enough good hockey fans on here to keep you coming back. We are currently working on getting the Kings and other team boards going. By all means feel free to invite any other fans you know.

Thanks for all the welcome's. This looks like an awesome site, Baldhedjer introduced me to the site and he has always been such a class act in my book so I figured this must be a good one. I have a good friend at work that is a hockey nut that I am going to try and get to join. He's a Quacks fan but I try not to hold that against him.

Bladhedjer is a classy guy for sure. Hes been here for quite some time now, and being a division rival I have gotten to know him. Nothing but good laughs and good discussions with him. Hopefully you can get your friend to join too. We have a few ducks fans here, just a great group. Cant wait to get to know you and hopefully your friend more.

Thanks for all the welcome's. This looks like an awesome site, Baldhedjer introduced me to the site and he has always been such a class act in my book so I figured this must be a good one. I have a good friend at work that is a hockey nut that I am going to try and get to join. He's a Quacks fan but I try not to hold that against him.

:seeya: You know some very smart people I see......:smilielol5: Welcome and hope you like this place, any friend of baldhedjer can't be all that bad!!!:thumbup:

Back