• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Member Registry - Introduce Yourself.

Hey! Look who dropped by! Is this going to be a one time thing or will it be more often? Nevertheless...

welcome.gif
BACK!!! :cheers2:

Hey Leaf fans

You can add another to your list.

I'm Bleeding Blue, and I look forward to discussing some Leaf issues, good and bad.

I have been a Leaf fan for quite awhile and my absolute favorite player was Wendel Clark.

cheers everyone!!

Re: Hey Leaf fans

We have a Leaf board that's quite active. Feel free to join in on the conversation.

Welcome to FI :cheers2:

Hi all, newbie here. Canucks fan in western australia. Just thought Id do the right thing as say hi in here. Always enjoy talking hockey...message boards come in handy as us aussies dont have many people to talk hockey with around here lol

Welcome to Forum Ice Clarky. :cheers2:
Its a little slow due to the off season right now but you'll find that we have a nice core of knowledgeable Canuck fans. Enjoy.

It's a little late, but better late than never in this instance...

welcome.gif
to Forum Ice Bleeding Blue. :cheers2:

Hi guys :cheers2:

So I know I've been in hiding :couch

But I'm back! :party:

I hope you all didnt miss me tooooo much! :thumbsup(22):

:smilewinkgrin: I've been gone so long that I feel I should re-register. Hello everyone, I'm veca and I've been very bad lately.:sarcasm

welcome.gif
to Forum Ice Veca. :cheers2:

I would have introduced myself sooner, but I was traveling around Australia and New Zealand. :smilewinkgrin:

Back