• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Politics & News... Have at it.

There will always be radicals. Sure education would cure a lot of it but they're not allowing people to get educated. Why should I give a shit about someone that's willing to blow themselves up again?

There will always be radicals. Sure education would cure a lot of it but they're not allowing people to get educated. Why should I give a shit about someone that's willing to blow themselves up again?

Hundreds of billions spent in places like Afghanistan, thousands of western lives lost, schools built only to promptly be blown up, over more than a decade, and the place isn't much better than before we showed up.

Terrorist groups still operate in the country, their army is a mess, police a bunch of corrupt criminals, and politicians making it legal for husband to rape their wives, and man love Thursday is still a thing.

**** that place.

It was the right move. The type of bomb that can destroy caves and tunnel networks that ISIS has in those mountains.

US carrier group Vinson, now ACTUALLY heading towards north towards north Korea.

While the white house has been saying that for a while, the carrier group was actually doing exercises with the Australians.

Media has come up with a cute term for it, "trumps missing Armada"

Bill O'Reilly is fired.

I agree with that move, with his sponsors fleeing and more and more women coming out of the woodwork claiming sexual harassment.

Who in the world replaces him though? Tucker?

He was fired because of the sponsor issue. I don't agree with the sexual harassment angle. Is he a lech? Probably. Did they accept money? Yep.

The piling on that came afterward was dumb. He'll pop up somewhere, he's too popular for someone to not take a chance on him.

He was fired because of the sponsor issue. I don't agree with the sexual harassment angle. Is he a lech? Probably. Did they accept money? Yep.

The piling on that came afterward was dumb. He'll pop up somewhere, he's too popular for someone to not take a chance on him.

Disagree with the sexual harassment angle part.

Why do you think his sponsors are fleeing him?

Sexual assault claims->sponsors fleeing->fired.
Maybe him, Milo's and Lahren can start something.

Good diversity. Old white guy, young gay man, young white woman.

Well, they may need a black guy.

Disagree with the sexual harassment angle part.

Why do you think his sponsors are fleeing him?

Sexual assault claims->sponsors fleeing->fired.
Maybe him, Milo's and Lahren can start something.

Good diversity. Old white guy, young gay man, young white woman.

Well, they may need a black guy.
Herman Cain

The second a woman takes money for a settlement she loses all standing in the sexual harassment arena. You also seem to think that woman don't sue for the money.

Not victim blaming here, just pointing out that this is a contractual issue.

The second a woman takes money for a settlement she loses all standing in the sexual harassment arena. You also seem to think that woman don't sue for the money.

I'm aware that she loses all standing, which is why I said claims not proven allegations.

Which is moot regardless, because once he started to settle, sponsors started to flee as if he were guilty.

Either way, women claiming to have been sexually harassed by him caused his sponsors to flee and him to be fired, doesn't matter if he's never isn't found guilty of it, he's been perceived as guilty and that's good enough.

Herman Cain would do.

he will start his own you tube channel and get his sycophants to subscribe

you are right too, the sponsors all left so he had to go as no one was paying his salary anymore.

The sexy hot chocolate line was good though

ok I'll bite, how so?

Because the moral issue took a backseat to money. If you are really offended, go all the way to court. Stand up for what you believe in.

Many of these women use lechery by men to advance financially. You take the money you lose the moral high ground.

Because the moral issue took a backseat to money. If you are really offended, go all the way to court. Stand up for what you believe in.

Many of these women use lechery by men to advance financially. You take the money you lose the moral high ground.

while true, one could also argue that if he didn't harass, why pay (and he certainly has not admitted to harassing)

95% of all civil claims settle,

UNSC with members of Congress (under the auspices of the White House) Monday
UNSC with POTUS at the White House Monday
UNSC meeting scheduled at the UN on Tuesday
US Senate being briefed at White House on Wednesday by Sec State, Sec Def, CJCS and DNI
ABCANZUS Intelligence being briefed by Dir FBI and Dir CIA in Australia on Friday.

Fascinating.

All the more fascinating for how "collegial" the approach seems to be. Hardly authoritarian at all. Just very different.

the ****er in Washington went imposed ridiculous duties on our lumber exports even though the US always loses in court

The opening salvo in a trade war that's coming.

Talking about dairy, tariffs on softwood lumber.

That's how we go into renegotiating NAFTA.

Lets top this off by killing any goodwill with the Americans by letting defense spending drop to a post war low(Worst that the decade of darkness under Chretien and Martin) of 0.88 of GDP.

Buckle up Canada, things are about to get bumpy.

Back