• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Vacations and Travel Thread

Re: OT: Vacations

True. But I already have two tickets to sell.

Just want BURG to buy those tickets. I would even get rouah to sell them for him.

DO NOT PASS ON THAT!
IDIOT!

Buy them. Buy them now.

Just want BURG to buy those tickets. I would even get rouah to sell them for him.

We in here talkin' about practice. I mean listen, we talkin' 'bout practice. Not a game, not a game, not a game. We talkin' 'bout practice. I know its important, I do. I honestly do. But we talkin' 'bout practice, man. What are we talkin' 'bout? Practice? We talkin' 'bout practice man. We talk... We talkin' 'bout practice. We talkin' 'bout practice. We ain't talkin' 'bout the game, we talkin' 'bout practice, man. We talkin' 'bout practice. Man look, I hear you, its funny to me too. I mean, it's strange, it's strange to me too. But we talkin' 'bout practice man. We not even talkin' 'bout the game, the actual game, when it matters. We talkin' 'bout practice.

iverson2.jpg

Sorry man, I already passed on them.

True. But I already have two tickets to sell.

I just need to have a Canadian golfer to qualify and I can get media accreditation. I need a photographer. Burg, can you hold a Nikon camera? ;-)

I just need to have a Canadian golfer to qualify and I can get media accreditation. I need a photographer. Burg, can you hold a Nikon camera? ;-)
Delaet and Weir will both be there.

If you would have bought and sold those masters tickets you could have paid for your trip.

just sayin

was couple years a go in Turkey, Istanbul . lovely place and experience, friendly and lovely people ..

If you would have bought and sold those masters tickets you could have paid for your trip.

just sayin

I could have raked in $10,000 for one practice ticket?

Seriously though, I see your point but the trip is already paid for.

That being said, I'll hold on to the practice ticket next year if I get chosen for it.

I could have raked in $10,000 for one practice ticket?

Seriously though, I see your point but the trip is already paid for.

That being said, I'll hold on to the practice ticket next year if I get chosen for it.

Humble brag? :p

Oh you only went for 1?

Gotta go for the max of 4.

And you will not get selected next year. Maybe next decade....hence the value.

If you had sunday tickets (4) then yes you probably could have got 10 grand.

Have fun on your trip. How long you gone for?

Humble brag? :p

Oh you only went for 1?

Gotta go for the max of 4.

And you will not get selected next year. Maybe next decade....hence the value.

If you had sunday tickets (4) then yes you probably could have got 10 grand.

Have fun on your trip. How long you gone for?

Brag, schmag. I threw out a nice round number. :)

Yeah, just the one ticket. I thought it might increase my chances. If I had gotten a Sunday ticket, we wouldn't be having this discussion as I would be making my plans for Georgia this coming April.

I'll be gone almost the whole month of September.

I would be murdering you, stealing your ticket, and assuming your identity.

Most of Sept....nice. Have fun.

I've met Burg, he's a foot taller than you. It wouldn't work.

Well all, I am off to Europe for a month. First stop, Iceland. So, I won't be around too much for that time frame. I will, however, try to stay up to date with the NFL prediction game.

Later.

Well all, I am off to Europe for a month. First stop, Iceland. So, I won't be around too much for that time frame. I will, however, try to stay up to date with the NFL prediction game.

Later.

I highly doubt, you even came close to staying close to the NFL predication game of the last 2 weeks.

Back