• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Vacations

Did you eat at Giordano's?

20597489_10159111144640176_3742736442698637620_n.jpg

Yeah sorry. Typo. It was a very good show.

Btw I am going to Chicago next month. My first time. Any must see/do?

there is a lot to do there of course, I liked going to the 104th floor of Willis Tower and walking outside,

there is also a weird ball everyone goes to see near the Lake

a lake cruise is a must too, do it at sunset, that is great

there is a lot to do there of course, I liked going to the 104th floor of Willis Tower and walking outside,

there is also a weird ball everyone goes to see near the Lake

a lake cruise is a must too, do it at sunset, that is great
Great thank you. I'll have to keep the walking to a minimum cause my wife will be 6 month pregnant; but the tower and the boat cruise definitely can be done.

i did not do much tourist type stuff

just saw that wear bean shaped mirror thingy

Giordano's, Gino's East(original), and Lou Malnati's are the 3 best pizza spots i have ever been to. All of them in Chicago. Gibson's Steakhouse is excellent as well.

Did Lolla a few years ago. Great city to party, eat and tour.

Giordano's, Gino's East(original), and Lou Malnati's are the 3 best pizza spots i have ever been to. All of them in Chicago. Gibson's Steakhouse is excellent as well.

Did Lolla a few years ago. Great city to party, eat and tour.

Love Giordano's. I'll have to check out the other ones next time I'm in Chicago.

Yeah sorry. Typo. It was a very good show.

Btw I am going to Chicago next month. My first time. Any must see/do?

Like I tell everyone. You gotta go for pizza at Giordano's... and anyone going to Giordano's on W Jackson should also go to Luke's Italian Beef.... it's right next door and is ah-ma-zing!!! Get the sandwich dunked... it sounds gross and soggy but it's spectacular!!

Love Giordano's. I'll have to check out the other ones next time I'm in Chicago.

If i were to recommend only one to try it'd be Gino's East Original location.

AND if you have a chance to check out a Cubs game at Wrigley it is a must-do for any baseball fan. Wrigley does a really good job in bringing a simple baseball experience.

If i were to recommend only one to try it'd be Gino's East Original location.

AND if you have a chance to check out a Cubs game at Wrigley it is a must-do for any baseball fan. Wrigley does a really good job in bringing a simple baseball experience.

The wife is a White Sox fan so we've been to a Sox game... but I definitely have to go to a Cubs game someday.

Like I tell everyone. You gotta go for pizza at Giordano's... and anyone going to Giordano's on W Jackson should also go to Luke's Italian Beef.... it's right next door and is ah-ma-zing!!! Get the sandwich dunked... it sounds gross and soggy but it's spectacular!!
Definitely going for the pizza. Looks pretty, pretty, good.

Yeah, I'm tempted to see the game on the 5th. I noticed they played at home.
I'm looking at taking ahellicopter ride to the grand canyon one of my days there.
I've done that. Well worth it. If you're with your significant other do the picnic on the canyon floor ride.

Back