• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: NFL thread

Made Soonerfan smile too. Buh bye Miami, an imposter with an over rated win over Notre Dame. And, hmm....2 SEC teams in the playoffs? The way the Tigers were able to pass on Bama today, made me think Mayfield will feast on that secondary.

should be come Tues

Clemson
Okla
Auburn
Alabama

with Wisconsin praying for help in 5th

So ... new playoff rankings with a wrinkle.

Clemson - probably the best team in the nation - if any team has the horses to run with Okla - it's Clemson - next up Miami

Auburn - okay they beat Bama and Georgia - but at home - this is a 2 loss team. At #2 this has caused a stir ... of my bowels. next up Georgia rematch

Oklahoma - arguable they may belong at #3, but they are 5-1- I believe against top 30 teams and spanked Ohio St on the road. Next up TCU rematch

Wisconsin - undefeated with a bit of a weak ass sked - beating Ohio St would cement them a playoff spot. Next up Ohio St

Alabama at #5 - only 2-1 against top 30 teams. They have declined ... finally thank God. Next up - who cares? hope they're done.

So ... new playoff rankings with a wrinkle.

Clemson - probably the best team in the nation - if any team has the horses to run with Okla - it's Clemson - next up Miami

Auburn - okay they beat Bama and Georgia - but at home - this is a 2 loss team. At #2 this has caused a stir ... of my bowels. next up Georgia rematch

Oklahoma - arguable they may belong at #3, but they are 5-1- I believe against top 30 teams and spanked Ohio St on the road. Next up TCU rematch

Wisconsin - undefeated with a bit of a weak ass sked - beating Ohio St would cement them a playoff spot. Next up Ohio St

Alabama at #5 - only 2-1 against top 30 teams. They have declined ... finally thank God. Next up - who cares? hope they're done.

No way the committee goes to the final four without an SEC team, that would be a ratings disaster.

Clemson probably is the best although Sweeney is more douchey than Darth Saban.

Nice win by Cowboys yesterday to stay in the playoff race

I'm not gonna lie, I hope Cowboys leapfrog over Falcons and Seahawks.....I'm fed-up of hearing about Seattle...saturated....they are the most overhyped team in the league....

Playoffs are always more interesting when mar-key teams make it (Steelers, Cowboys, Patriots....and just for Chiggins, i'll add Vikings in the mix)

Nice win by Cowboys yesterday to stay in the playoff race

I'm not gonna lie, I hope Cowboys leapfrog over Falcons and Seahawks.....I'm fed-up of hearing about Seattle...saturated....they are the most overhyped team in the league....

Playoffs are always more interesting when mar-key teams make it (Steelers, Cowboys, Patriots....and just for Chiggins, i'll add Vikings in the mix)
With all the injuries in Seattle, you might get your wish. Our upcoming schedule is pretty tough as well.

What happens if Ohio St. beats Wisconsin?

they did! --- if there was much doubt.

I think the 4th playoff spot should go to Alabama on merit. Just one loss vs 2 losses for Ohio St - and Bama's loss came on the road to a very good Auburn team. There will be pressure for sure not shutout the Big 10 champ. Imo they are not the better team, no way.

quick final 4 prediction -

Clemson - no doubt
Oklahoma - toss up really with GA
Georgia - they sure killed Auburn
Alabama - yep, scream Big 10 scream

Isn’t Alabama’s schedule fairly weak also ?

They lost to Auburn, beat LSU, beat MSU.

Wasn't the toughest but there is no way they aren't top 4 in the country. They also beat FSU to start to season when they were ranked 3.

The committee also loves the possibility of Douch Dabo vs Darth Saban part deux

Back