• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: NFL thread

Cowboys part ways with Dez Bryant. I understand the reasoning behind it, he was seek as we saw Subban, a distraction, an all about me type, and he was declining as a player. That being said, it is mentally challenged simply to cut the player with the most catches. Should have kept him one more year and gone WR in 2019 draft. We have enough holes now, can't fill them all in this draft.

I guess having Zeke back all year will help offset the lack of a big WR.

Cowboys part ways with Dez Bryant. I understand the reasoning behind it, he was seek as we saw Subban, a distraction, an all about me type, and he was declining as a player. That being said, it is mentally challenged simply to cut the player with the most catches. Should have kept him one more year and gone WR in 2019 draft. We have enough holes now, can't fill them all in this draft.

I guess having Zeke back all year will help offset the lack of a big WR.

Jones: hey Dez brotha you are kinda overated and need pay cut

Dez: Jerry no can do

Jones : See ya

Its an overated position .....can fill WR spots in rounds 2-5

Lions didnt improve or miss their generational freak and he was twice the player Dez was

So.....

Anyone surprised at who Browns picked at #1 ?

I watched with 3 good friends who are die hard Browns fans

They lost their fu***n minds and called out Dorsey on both top picks .

I was floored in disbelief . On the small side with small hands trying to play in the wind , cold , snow and sleet of Cleveland.

I think at 24 they will throw him to the wolves and wont wait for a natural progression that Darnold , Rosen , or Allen will have to work with.

As my buddy says , " Cleveland is cursed " .

It takes considerable effort to screw up two top four picks IN THE SAME DRAFT. The Browns might’ve made history last night.

I watched with 3 good friends who are die hard Browns fans

They lost their fu***n minds and called out Dorsey on both top picks .

I was floored in disbelief . On the small side with small hands trying to play in the wind , cold , snow and sleet of Cleveland.

I think at 24 they will throw him to the wolves and wont wait for a natural progression that Darnold , Rosen , or Allen will have to work with.

As my buddy says , " Cleveland is cursed " .

There isn’t a city outside Northern Ohio with 3 Browns fans.

Nope. I liked the Giants too back then but I’ve become an Iggles fan after almost 30 years here.

I liked the Jints back in the 1970s as I saw them all the time on WCAX early game before my Cowboys came on. I still do not hate the Jints as much as Redskins or Iggles although I have to admit, big mouths like Brandon Jacobs and others have changed that to some extent ;)

Back