• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: NFL thread

That would be a great pick up, though I feel Denver will pursue him strongly
Also lots will depend if the giants stick with manning, now would it not be funny if manning follows his brother to the denver

Will Cousins stay in Wash even if he's lost his gig in SF? Jax might also be looking for a pro QB.

The greater crime wasn't that Buffalo lost today (they would have been annihilated next week in New England no matter what) it's that they were boring. It was one of the most tedious post-season games I've ever suffered through.

The Bills made the playoffs because Baltimore choked. They’re not a good team.

Darth Saban used his Sith powers to get that win.

The kicker won't have to move now.

Loved Sabban's reaction when his freshman QB got sacked on the play before the winning TD....you could just read his facial expression of disgust.....then the kid steps-up and throws a bomb for the winning TD....

Loved Sabban's reaction when his freshman QB got sacked on the play before the winning TD....you could just read his facial expression of disgust.....then the kid steps-up and throws a bomb for the winning TD....
I wish I knew what the asst coach said to the player who pushed him(after the unsportsmanlike call)

I couldn't stop smiling when Bama QB got sacked like 16 yards behind the play in OT.....and their kicker had zero confidence......was looking good for Georgia.

Then the kid throws a bomb down the field, go figure.

They call that play ''Seattle''.....4 wides out.....they pulled it off to perfection

I have to feel for Jalen Hurts though, he has only lost two games as a college starter, once in the Iron Bowl this year and last year on the last play of the championship game. Yet he probably lost his starter job yesterday.

Julio fell down before he missed the pass. Sums up the Falcons year. I saw them play a lot and their talented offence always looked off. Their D kept them in the hunt.

Looks like Wehave`s scenario is coming to fruition , lets see how the soon to be departed co-ordinators do without Brady behind center.

The Steelers defence is crap today and some of the play calling on offence is also stupid. If not for that Pittsburgh would be running away with the game.

I am noticing that the Jagoffs are getting away with stuff that would have been flagged had they been playing New England. Unless the Steelers pull this one out the Patriots will (once again) have an easy path to the Super Bowl.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Back