• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: NFL thread

Zeke's emergency motion denied, so suspension is back on.

I still have trouble seeing how learned judges do not see irreparable harm.

Zeke's emergency motion denied, so suspension is back on.

I still have trouble seeing how learned judges do not see irreparable harm.

The entire point of a suspension is to cause harm. It's a punitive action. Zeke needs to stop spitting into the wind and just take what he's got coming before his suspension extends into possible playoff games.

If you were accused of something you didn't do, would you just take the punishment?

You get as much justice as you can afford. That's why innocent people take plea deals. It's not because they're guilty, it's because defending themselves in court would bankrupt them. That's why corporations almost never lose in court. They just bleed their opponents white. They can afford lawyers and Joe Blow can't.

In this case, Elliott's guilt or innocence is immaterial. The NFL is going to get its pound of flesh from him, one way or the other. If he wins then, as the Texans owner said, the inmates are running the prison. No owner wants that, not even Jerrah.

This game proved what GPx and I have said for years, Captain Clap is a bad HC. Green was beaten all day by JAG and he gave him no help.

Most sacks given up since 1991.

Maybe Dak is just another Alex Smith ?

He was only a 4th round choice so not sure why some expect him to be as good as the redhead, but still, one bad game is hardly enough to claim he is Alex Smith, or Ryan Leaf etc.

If he played for anyone but the Cowboys, no one would make that claim.

Where he got drafted is irrelevant.....

My comment was more to say he's a game manager, not a game changer...which is fine, not everyone can be Brady, Rodgers, Cutler (j/k)

Back