• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: NFL thread

Not many teams can survive these many injuries. Damn it has been brutal so far in Jerryland

On Offense
•Remove starting QB
•Remove #1 Receiver (who is top 5 in the league)
•Remove starting Left Guard
•Take starting HoF #1 Tight End and hobble him with knee & ankle injuries
On Defense
•Remove top 2 pass rushers on the defensive line
•Remove top 2 backups on the defensive line, preventing any type of wave strategy
•Remove # 1 Cornerback
•Remove starting MLB

Nine of top 24 players on offence and defence are out. That is brutal.

Ridiculously bad game management by the Steelers tonight. They were one play from being able to take a knee and they handed the game back to the Ravens.

I disagree. They just didn't utilize what they had poperly. Tomlin lost them that game, really. Horrendous play calling down the stretch and in OT. Going for long field goal attempts into the wind and leaving the Ravens with a short field to tie the game in the dying seconds, winning the coin toss in OT and taking the ball instead of the wind, which made the Ravens' eventual winning field goal easier, throwing on fourth and one instead of running Bell up the middle or trying the field goal. The naked bootleg by Vick that barely made it to the line of scrimmage when they absolutely needed a first down. All of those selections were the wrong thing to try in each situation. Tomlin rarely makes that many mistakes in one game. He had the tools to win, he just misused them.

A bad team has nothing in the tool box to begin with and serves up predictably bad results.

I ****ing hate Rex Ryan. How he keeps getting jobs is beyond me. His teams are consistently the most penalized making stupid decisions and his play calling is a ****ing joke. What an *******. He's enough to make me stop watching the Bills.

I ****ing hate Rex Ryan. How he keeps getting jobs is beyond me. His teams are consistently the most penalized making stupid decisions and his play calling is a ****ing joke. What an *******. He's enough to make me stop watching the Bills.

MT the second

How about those Bills? They don't score their first TD until 5 minutes into the 4th quarter and then immediately give the points back to the Giants with sloppy tackling. If they weren't playing a mediocre opponent this one would have been ugly.

Gotta love the Browns finding new ways to torture what few fans they have left alive. The Chargers miss a last second field goal attempt that would have won the game. We're going to OT. Oh wait, no we aren't because the Browns decided that this play was the one they absolutely positively needed to be called offside for. After the yardage is marched off, the Chargers re-try the field goal, it's good and the game ends in another loss for Cleveland.

Already missing 9 of top 24 players, lost three more including another of top 24.

The way things are going, we won't have a roster by the end of November.

Will lose next week then the bye. We get Hardy and McClain back next week, maybe Gregory. Maybe Bryant after the bye. However as long as Romo is out we won't win much if at all.

Back